Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Blank decklist for Fall 2012 BRs?

TAndrewT

Does anyone have a link to a 2012-2013 season blank decklist? The current blank decklist posted to pokemon.com's Rules and Resources page is for two seasons ago. Over the next two weekends I'll be trying to get some new Juniors & Seniors ready for upcoming BRs, and it would be great if I could hand out blank decklists with current info.

Thanks for any help in advance!

Last edited:
Probably your best bet would be to print up blank copies of SteveP's decklist...

^Yeah, SteveP's creator isn't updated yet--it still has last season's dates and sets. I'm sure he'll have it updated soon though.

As a stopgap solution, I've edited a 2011-2012 blank decklist PDF by updating the age cutoffs and the set info (though I'm missing one of the two McDonald's Promo symbols). I put a link to the file in my signature, but for some reason, my signature doesn't appear in my posts to this thread. (It appears in other threads though.) So here's that link. (Sorry mods for linking in the message. I tried to do it the right way.)

In the files section of the SoCal Facebook group, there is a BW-DRX decklist. It is the BLW_DRX_Deck_List_Letter.pdf file.

*Edit since the sig isn't shown in this part, so added the link lol*

Last edited:
Back