2 POR
2 Island Hermit
2 Bebe's Search
2 Night Maintenance
3 Speed Stadium
2 Holon Mentor

Energy 16
Fire

Basically this deck is to set up and do 90 a turn with a blaziken on the bench using fire starter per turn to power up infernape. Use the delcatty for energy draw and use the blaze just for the back up just in infernape is KOed. Any changes or recommendations are welcomed...

PETM -> Celio's due to no EX pokemon.

Needs 4 DRE

POR is... Professor Oak's Research...? That's not the best card to put in here. Put in Rowan over Oak's Research, most of the time.

Needs Delcatty EX, me thinks. You can use Bebe's to pull Delcatty should you need to.

You're vulnerable to Gardevoir SW's attack, Shifry EX's body, Cessation Crystal, and Battle Frontier. There really is VERY LITTLE you can do about the first two... What about Cessation Crystal (most common problem to this deck, by far) and Battle Frontier? Oh. Windstorm. I see...

definitely a catty ex. use only 1 Ape LV X. he isn't the main attacker of the deck! he is used to OHKO flygon ex, tyraniter ex, empoleon, etc. -1torchick/-1 combusken for a 2-1-2 line(more constant, saves room, or just take them all out; ape NEEDS fire in the discard) replace PETM with something else(you have no ex's). HAVE TO HAVE 4 DRE! You need windstorm in infercatty decks(i play 4 in mine), CC and BF and Crystal Beach murder this deck. Speed Stadium is risky...helps your opponent, like playing field worker, only worse.
well, hope i helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back