Blazecatty

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Ace-, Mar 1, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ace-

Ace- New Member

Hello,
    i live in europe and build this Deck. I couldn´t test this Deck yet.

Pokemon: 20

4-2-2-2 Blaziken(4 GE,3 GE, 2GE, 2PK)
    2-2 Delcatty(PK)
    1-1 Arcanine(SW)
    4 Stantler(SW)

Energies: 14

10 fire
    4 DRE

trainer: 26

4 Rare Candy
    4 POV
    2 Warp Point
    4 Plus Power
    4 Celio´s Network
    2 Night Maintenance
    3 Roseanne
    1 Holon Mentor
    1 Copycat
    2 TV Reporter

Strategy:

Start with Stantler and get a Roseanne/Mentor for Torchic(s) and a Skitty. Then i use celio for Delcatty, which helps for setup. Then i attack the low Hp, important basic like Ralts, Magmar etc or Techs with Blaziken GE. Arcanine attacks >100 HP Pokemon like Gallade, Magmortar etc.

Torchic:
    Best Torchic in the format in my opinion. It´s here to evolve into Combusken or Blaziken with Candy

Combusken:

It´s here to evolve into Blaziken:

Blaziken PK:

It´s a tech. Use his power to attach :fire: Energies to Blaziken Ge. It isnt here to attack, but its attack can be useful, if a gallade gets 80 DMG by Blaziken GE

Blaziken GE:
    Blaziken GE is the main hitter. Flame Kick does only 80 DMG, but it can snipe the Low HP Pokemon or important Techs. Don´t underestimate Fire Dance. If your Blaziken has low HP and doesn´t have enough Energies to use Flame Kick, you should use it to attach a DRE from you discard Pile to another Blaziken:

Skitty:
    It´s here to evolve into Delcatty.

Delcatty:

It makes your deck faster because of its Power.

Growlithe:
    It´s here to evolve into Arcanine.

Arcanine:

This is here to OHKO Pokemon like Magmortar, Gallade, Blissey, Garchomp etc.

Stantler:

Stantler is your starter

Rare Candy:
    You get out Blaziken faster.

POV/ TV:
    Draw

Plus Power:

Its important to OHKO a Gallade, Blissey or Garchomp with Arcanine.

Celio´s Network:

You get your evolved or Basic Pokemon. Best searcher.

Night Maintenance:

Shuffles your Blaziken back

Roseanne:

It´s here to get basics and energies for Delcatty

Mentor:

I think Mentor is better than Roseanne in early game. but it sucks in mid and late game. That´s why i have 3 Roseanne and 1 Mentor

Copycat:

It refreshs your hand, if possible. In late game it can refresh your deck, if your deck goes down.

Warp point:

Its here to bring back a blaziken. Furthermore it´s against Cessation Crystal.

Sry for my bad english

Last edited: Mar 2, 2008
  2. TavishReppinUtah

TavishReppinUtah New Member

i understand your strategy you hit with blaziken to attach to delcatty and with the other blaziken attach to delcatty too and than once delcatty has a lot of energy it will be able to do a lot of damage am i correct?

i have a question though
    what are some good decks that people in europe are playing?

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

since you run four rare candy you can take out a combuskin

Last edited: Mar 1, 2008
  3. Rashad

Rashad New Member

take out the copy cat and extra card for 2 more fire energies no leave in the combusken you'll find games where you can't get to the rare canies in time and also take out the mentor for another night maintenance and take out another stantler for a nother energy and take out -1 POV for another nightmaintenance so u don't deck your self out

4. TavishReppinUtah

take out the combusking 4 rare candys is plenty with only 2 combuskins

5. Ace-

Ace- New Member

well. I dont want to use Catty as attacker . I attack with GE Blaziken. Then i use firestarter to attach a :fire: to another GE Blaziken.

In European G&G + some techs(banette for example) and Magmortar+ techs(claydol, catty, togekiss e.g.) = Meta . Garchomp maybe too, but i didn´t see any Garchomp Decks at the CC. DWD, Infercatty and Blissey variants are rare. At the states i think, that Darkrai and maybe Sceptile will be often played

6. Rashad

Rashad New Member

Leave the COmbusken in trust me its a life saver

7. TavishReppinUtah

i promise if you leave combuskin you will end up discarding it because you don't need it get rid of it and add something else for speed

8. Ace-

Ace- New Member

I think i need 2 or 3 Combusken. if i have no combusken, i have to use candy every time for a blaziken. Besides the NM isn´t very useful then....

Btw should i take out 1-1 Arcanine for 1-1 Ninetales and lake boundary?

9. TavishReppinUtah

no keep in the 1-1 arcanine i was actually thinking you should play 2-2 arcanine because it is a good attacker and since you attach energy alot it wouldnt be very hard to get four energy attached to it and not to mention his power

10. Blaziken 1111

Blaziken 1111 Active Member

Take out the arcanine line and add in a delcatty ex and a Night maintenance.

11. TavishReppinUtah

keep in the arcanine

12. Ace-

Ace- New Member

I changed this deck a little bit. Any advices?

13. XYZ_Sniper

XYZ_Sniper New Member

try latias its a 80 for discarding water and a fire

14. Ace-

Ace- New Member

But i have to discard a water energy. I need Multi, but i think latias isnt useful

15. KAZUTO!!!

KAZUTO!!! New Member

I'd say take out the RK9 line, and put in Delcatty ex and a Roseanne's.

16. tc19930815

tc19930815 New Member

actually, u cant attach a DRE with fire dance

17. Ardoptres

Ardoptres New Member

LOL, you can't.
    Fire Dance says "Fire Energy" not "Energy".

18. Ace-

Ace- New Member

But i thought, that DRE provides all energys at the same time... That´s why i think that i can attach a DRE. Maybe I´m wrong. any advice for the deck? i dont want to take ount RK9.

19. Ardoptres

Ardoptres New Member

It only provides all energies when it is attached to a pokemon :)

20. Globefishpoison

Globefishpoison New Member

I like the Blaziken line
    I like the Delcatty line

I might take out one Stantler.

But I would add in a Delcatty EX. Even though you don't discard as much energy with this deck as much as Infernacatty, you still get enough in the discard pile to do a big hit. I usually only play mine near the end of the game since there is a lot of sniping potential out there, and Delcatty EX is a welcome target for Magmortar Lv X. Delcatty EX is great for hitting those Blisseys and other big hp pokemon at the end of the game.

Good luck with the deck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.