Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

~Blazi-King~'s Awesome Success With Zappy, OKC CC Report

~Blazi-King~

Oh boy we had to get up at a fabulous time of 4am to make our 5hr trek to OKC...Well we were going out to the car and we found out that the car had died ( battery died ) sooooooo I was like great here we go no CC today for us....But.....Fortunatly we have a portable car jumper and I hooked it up at jump started the car...WHEW.....crises averted ( like always for our family lol )....Well we began our trip and about 4hrs into we stopped at a excellent fried pie place off exit 51 off I 35 in OKC.....MMMM MMMM GOOOOOD......anyways after our stop we continue our remaining 1hr trip....We arrive about 930 and find only my Big Bro waitin there for us in his car since the store wont open for another 15 minutes we found out.......Well another few players arrive including the Chambers's and some OKC players we know...Its know about 1030 and a lot more players have arrive but none we know yet and me and Danny are sitting and deciding which decks we are going to play well more so him than me....anyways Mr Davis gets the GBA players rounded up and we begin the day of Pokemon..

Im doing something new for all of you GBA players..Im doing a Report for that too right here there were a total of 9 players that were in it and they had a playoff between the #8 and #9 players for the 8th seed..
Ok here we go :

RD 1 Vs Savannah's Little Sister
I dont remeber much of this match as I was filling out my CC decklist during the match but I do remember KO'ing her Metagross ....I won this match...Very Good Game
1-0

RD 2 My Brother ( Steelix/Dusclops/Slaking )
Ok he starts out with Steelix and I start out with Latios but retreat for my metagross and I suspected he would use Rock Slide and he did....So I use eathequake and it doesnt KO him ( more than half HP left ) he then explodes on me lol and it only did 26 damage.....sooo he brings out slaking and I stay with metagross he then does earthquake and I survive but return the favour and do the same.....he loafs around and I do it again....He then does it one last time for the KO of my metagross and I bring out Alakazam and use psychic fo the KO of his Slaking he then brings out Dusclops and I begin my assault by doin psychic again.....He uses Shadow Punch and I barely survive wit 1 HP but I win with another psychic....Very Good Game George
2-0

Finals vs Nicole N
I sorry Nicole I dont remeber much about this match other than that we had a hard metagross-milktank battle ( ugghhh man that tank was sooooo annoying he he he ) but I did manage to win....If you remember more plz lemme know kk....Very Good Game
3-0
So Once again Im the OKC GBA Champ after the gurls had Taken it from me in Del City he he
GG's to all

Ok for the Main Tourney *Mario Accent* Here We Goooooooooooooo

RD 1 Vs Andrew J - AKA "Shibobo" (Gengar-ex/Kingdra/Pidgeot)
I managed to start wit torb and got the 2nd turn Zap going...I got down to 1 prize with him down to 1 prize and he had the advantage if I didnt force sudden death...He had a second Gengar on the bench with one active so I thought why not...Id have the Advantage with speed in the Sudden death game...

Sudden Death Vs Andrew
I Got Stuck with a Zap and nothin great In my hand I managed to get a zap powered but it didnt matter as he was able to know it out. =/ Very Good Games
0-1

RD 2 Vs Brant (Dark Trode/Dark Draggy)
Well he got a good setup but I got better one and I swarmed him with all 4 Zappys for the win. Im glad I added the 4th Zap otherwise I may have lost this game. VGG
1-1

RD 3 Vs Cassie (Shiftry)
She had a bad start with Shiftry....I benched her 3rd turn. So Sorry. GG
2-1

RD 4 Vs Devin J. (Pidgeot/Dark Crobat)
Ummmm Complete weakness to me. Need I say more. =) Sorry Dude. GG
3-1

RD 5 Vs Brian D. (ZapTurnDos)
REVENGE WAS MINE
It was quick. He got to do first but my flipping skillz continue to be AWESOME for me today. I bench him eventually for the win.
VERY GOOD GAME MAN !!
4-1

RD 6 Vs Savannah ( D Amphy/D Crobat )
I ended up getting stuck with 2 Zaps but managed to get one Zap built up for the insuing KO's as she wasnt able to handle my speed..I ended up winning. So Sorry Savannah. GG
5-1

Well I know I made the Top 8 as I was the one of only 2 Playes with a 5-1 record.......Other players that made Top 8 are :
1st Kevin J.
2nd Me
3rd Trent C.
4th Savannah
5th Nicole N.
6th Brian D.
7th Susan C.
8th Brad A.

I get paired up with Susan

Top 8 Vs Susan C. ( D T-Tar )
Well It begins Real well for me and I begin to get her on the ropes..She was Down to a lone D T-Tar with a 100 damage on it and some how managed to stay alive and get a spinning tail T-tar powered on the last turn of the game she brings up her spinning tail T-tar that has 3 energy on it and attaches a R energy for the game...She Won....:biggrin:....WTG Susan
Susan Ended up Winning the Whole Tournement by going thru 3 Zap decks foe Her First CC WIN

:clap: YAAAAY SUSAN :clap:

Well anyways I had a blast and got to see one of the few Poke lady friends I have win YAY
We then began our trip home but nothing excited happened during it sooooo this is the End of this Story

Props :
- Birch for another awesome tourney
- Susan, Nicole, and Savannah Making Top 8
- Susan Winning the CC and Lunch for her whole league :thumb:
- Me for makin Top 8 after a abyssmal FT Worth CC
- Me for bein OKC GBA Champ
- All the awesome gameplay being done on Sat

Slops :
- The 19 degree weather
- Other than that ^^ there was no other slops

Good Reading All
TTYL
~Clay~

Last edited:
Ahh I didn't know you fought Cassie too... How fortunate that you got to play all 3 Mitchell girls in 1 day!! Someday I'm going to have to find the time to build up a new gameboy team so I stop losing to your brother ^_^;. Dude... and no kidding on your lucky rolling... 3 super scoopups later I was getting pretty sad in our battle! Hehehe. Thanks for coming up to GameHQ; it was great to be in such good company all day! Hopefully it won't be too long til we see you again!

Clay, you're just not as cool as teh Wooper! :lol:

In all seriousness, we're like brothers now. ;p We both lost in the first round of the T8, but you still rock out loud. Win a States and fly to Nationals so we can meet up, dude.

~Wooper

ScarletKitsune said:
Ahh I didn't know you fought Cassie too... How fortunate that you got to play all 3 Mitchell girls in 1 day!! Someday I'm going to have to find the time to build up a new gameboy team so I stop losing to your brother ^_^;. Dude... and no kidding on your lucky rolling... 3 super scoopups later I was getting pretty sad in our battle! Hehehe. Thanks for coming up to GameHQ; it was great to be in such good company all day! Hopefully it won't be too long til we see you again!

We Will be back up for states In March :thumb: Yea My Flips were pretty awesome on Sat.....by far my best day ever as a "lucky meister" he he

And yup your right SuperWooper Ill win my trip to worlds :thumb: .....I usually dont go to nationals without my bro and he probably wont win a states :rolleyes:

What if he does? =p

GJ Clay, and GJ george on the good record, not to mention beating my rating down a million points after my loss to him with Blaze sunday x_x;;;

~Blazi-King~

After speaking with you on Sunday, you have to be the most classy PokeGuy that I have ever known. Thank you for helping make a PokeDream come through. You are a gentleman of the game. Good luck in all of your PokeTravels.

Many Regards,

MP Birch

Last edited:
Master Professor Birch said:
~Blazi-King~

After speaking with you on Sunday, you have to be the most classy PokeGuy that I have ever known. Thank you for helping make a PokeDream come through. You are a gentleman of the game. Good luck in all of your PokeTravels.

Many Regards,

MP Birch

Well I appreciate that very much...Im jus a totally nice person in general and Im glad it carries over into pokemon too :biggrin:

Im jus glad I could help with with the dream come true....

I wish you luck as well and thank you again :thumb:

PokeDreams, classy PokeGuy, totally nice person in general,.........Dang guys, you got me in tears over here. It's sounding like Oprah now. Just kidding, wait, no I'm not. Yeah, Clay is a good person. Now if we can just get his grandmother to bake cookies for all of Team Texas. Sorry Clay, I like her more. She's got a biggerr smile. See y'all in Austin. Oh yeah, we will need an update on the "world funds".

Team Cook said:
PokeDreams, classy PokeGuy, totally nice person in general,.........Dang guys, you got me in tears over here. It's sounding like Oprah now. Just kidding, wait, no I'm not. Yeah, Clay is a good person. Now if we can just get his grandmother to bake cookies for all of Team Texas. Sorry Clay, I like her more. She's got a biggerr smile. See y'all in Austin. Oh yeah, we will need an update on the "world funds".

Oh yea yea yea..."Worlds Fund is now $200+

Hmmmmm cookoes.......We'll see :biggrin:.....Yea everyone seems to like her more than me....but its all good cuz if get along with my grams then all is well in the world :thumb:

Yeah, I pretty much agree with Birch and everyone else, Clay is pretty classy(not as classy as me of course j/k) from my most recent tournament experiences with him. Kinda wish we actually get to play each other in more tournaments!!!

Turbo Blastoise said:
Yeah, I pretty much agree with Birch and everyone else, Clay is pretty classy(not as classy as me of course j/k) from my most recent tournament experiences with him. Kinda wish we actually get to play each other in more tournaments!!!

I appreciate all the wonderful compliments but I have to say that without pokemon I wouldnt have made such good friends and I am still making them soo Jus wanted to say thank you...

See everyone, that is going to Austin, there.....

Expect another CC Report....and hopefully another Top 8 appearance :thumb:

Back