2 Lanette's Net Search
3 Pokenav
3 Potion
3 Switch
2 Wally's Training

Energy (24)
12 Fire
12 Lightning

This is an evolution deck I've been working on. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I would have to say the deck looks awesome. SS Arcanine is good, Magmar EX would be quick with Smokescreen, either one would go good. Otherwise, try putting in Professor Birch. Looks great :thumb:

HYPER EEVEE is right -- having 4 of your Stage 2 makes it far easier to get it onto the field than having 2 does. Especially when having more than one of a Pokemon is helpful (swarming), you want as many as you can manage without compromising the rest of the strategy. I agree that the Raichu line should be dropped, but I do think having Electric Pokemon in a Fire deck helps, since so many Water types are weak to Electric. If this were E-on, I'd recommend that you consider Best Promo Electabuzz. However, there's always Electabuzz ex. Having 2 of it in the deck (which I think would be best, if you use it) should allow you to effectively counter Water Pokemon. Alternatively, you could drop the Arcanine line to either keep the Raichu ex line or switch to a Manectric line. I found that Manectric actually works surprisingly well with Blaziken, probably due to the line's low Energy costs. In any case, I would lower the Energy count by 6. You will need more Fire Energy than Lightning Energy, I think, so try just dropping 6 Lightning Energy. You can use the slots my suggestions will open up for additional copies of Wally's Training, Rare Candies, maybe a fourth Potion, and for Energy Switches. First priority, though, should be getting the Blaziken line to 4-4-4. On the Blazikens, if you can manage it, I would suggest going 3-1, with the three being Holo Blaziken, or using 4 Holo Blazikens. 2-2 does work though; I am currently running a deck that is 2-2 on the different Blazikens (it's E-on), and even that works very well. TrueGamerX's suggestion of Magmar ex is also a good idea, if you can find room for even a single.

Oh yeh sweettttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt deck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back