2 drakes
3 oaks visit
2 night maintnence
2 wager
1 switch
1 warp point
2 tv reporter

Strategy
start with smeargle to get energy Next load up Blissy with the energy from smeargle. Then with left over energy load up porygon Z using porgons power discard energy to turn different types to attack wekness.

Hope you like this

I like the idea of this deck. It seems like it should be able to do some good damage.

If you can find a way to fit it in maybe add 1 more Smeargle to help make sure that you start with one.

As stated above more night maintenances are needed, or what about Energy Restore? I hate flipping coins but the fact that the energy goes straight to your hand instead of your deck is a big advantage for Porygon Z.

Also as Garlade said you can probably get rid of the switch and warp point, and I know wager is a good card but you could probably also dump it for something else.

The last thing I would do is run a 4-2-4 line of Porygon Z and with the extra card add another rare candy.

-2 smeargle
-3 oaks visit
+2 TVR
+3 stantler

Smeargle doesn't realy help in this deck that much because in the begining all you will have is a hand full of energy and nothing else you need something to help you set up like stantler. Also play TVR because then you can just discard energy so you don't need to use porygons power so much. Also you have to play windstorm because cess crystal and battle frounteir kills this deck.

I didn't use smearagle but i posted a deck like this. It's in my siggy that I really need to change

Also, for a deck that goes for weakness, you NEED lake boundary. Also, you should have more psychic energy (about 5) so you can beat GG easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back