Blisscario

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by PIKACHU123, Nov 5, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PIKACHU123

PIKACHU123 New Member

POKEMANS
    4-4 BLISSEY
    3-3-1 LUCARIO

TRAINERS

4 TEAM GALLACTICS MARS
    4TEAM GALLACTICS WAGER
    4 CELIO'S
    4 NIGHT MAINTENANCE
    4 PLUS POWER
    4 BEBE'S SEARCH
    2 WINDSTORM
    2 WARP POINT

ENERGY
    2 DRE
    2 SCRAMBLE
    13 FIGHTING

The strategy is to power up the Lucario line, while Blissy does some major damage.

Please rate and review.:biggrin:

Last edited: Nov 5, 2007
  2. NoPoke

NoPoke New Member

Too much search for Pokemon and not enough straight draw . Draw with discard is what Blissey wants. Are you sure you want to start with Chancey more often than Riolu?

Pichu Bros.Rox. has a decent list here http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=62283 It looks better than the one I've come up with :( which is trying to squeeze Holon FF and Fire into BLissey+Lucario. The 4xER2 pretty much counter that particular approach Drat and Double Drat.

3. PIKACHU123

PIKACHU123 New Member

You're right. The Lucario line is there to get a lead early game, before Blissey gets out. That being said,
    I am definately going to play 4 Riolou.

4. jconti2818

jconti2818 Member

Dear Jeffrey,

A very good post but I think that NoPoke is right, you need a better trainer engine. He links to an older deck posted by PichuBrosRox which has the identical pokemon to yours but a different energy structure and trainer energy. I lost to two Blissey decks at Battle Roads--both put Boost Energy to great use (Blissey is one of the best cards to take advantage of this energy type). In addition, your Pokemon have almost no Pokepowers or Pokebodies--Cessation Crystal is perfect for this deck. 4 Team Galactic's Wager is too many and keep in mind, if you lose the "flip" (or more properly, RPS), this card could end up doing more harm than good. I am also a personal fan of Castaway and Strength Charm--this deck needs energy and Castaway gets you a basic energy card besides one of your supporters and a tool. I know our other Time Warp friends prefer plus powers over strength charms because plus powers are stackable, keep in mind that Castaway makes Strength Charm searchable while Plus Powers are not. All in all, however, a decent deck and I look forward to playing you on Saturday.

5. B_B_C

B_B_C New Member

Fixed

6. BloodDraek

BloodDraek New Member

I like straight Blissey better but this deck is fine i guess

just take out 1 NM for another Warp point

7. pichu bros. rox

pichu bros. rox New Member

Take out 1-1 Blissey for 1-1 Lucario

Take out 4 Team Galactic's Mars for 4 TV Reporter

Take out 2 Night Maintenence for 2 Castaway