Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Blissey Combos

Status
Not open for further replies.

waterblast

As you all know, Blissey has many combos to go with it... i was just wonder which you think is the best and why...

Please tell me some that i missed out...

1. Blissey - Delcatty

2. Blissey - Electivire

3. Blissey - Lucario

4. Straight Blissey

5. Blissey - Sableye CG

6. Blissey - Raichu

7. Blissey - Eggsecutor

When SW comes out here:

8. Blissey - Arcinine

9. Blissey - Weavile

10. Blissey - Lickilicky

Personally, i think that the best might be:

Blissy - Delcatty

Blissey - Electivre

Blissey - Sableye CG

Straight Blissey

Blissey Arcinine

what do you think?

dont forget
Blissey/Magmortar SW.

Where is the synergy? I just don't see it there.

I think you hit all of the viable Blissey varients. There are some that are much better than others; e.g. Weavile has a lot more synergy than Raichu.

P.S. Something like this should be in the single cards thread since it doesn't have a card list with strategy... It will probably get moved soon.

Both Vire and Canine version dish out same amt of damage however, Vire could be slower since it need time to charge up for attack damage
and Arcanine can be always fast like T3 however it got some risktaking damages as an effect while Vire got discarding energiesas effect

This what you kids call Blissey/Arcanine intrests me. Where is the synergy? i am not doubting it, i am just curious cuz it peaks my interest

Both Vire and Canine version dish out same amt of damage however, Vire could be slower since it need time to charge up for attack damage
and Arcanine can be always fast like T3 however it got some risktaking damages as an effect while Vire got discarding energiesas effect

yup i agree, but now...since the new electivire SW is coming out, he can help get from the discared and attach to himself then electivire DP can always intense voltage.. so Vire DP can charge up faster.

Did you somehow miss the stickied topic about the rules for posting in the Deck Help forum? Please read them and you will see why this does not belong in this forum.

I would move this to the Cards: Strategy, Rulings, & Collecting Questions forum but everyone seems to have forgotten to answer your question "Why?" and preventing it from becoming a poll. But since it is a poll.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back