Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Blissey in DP-ON?

SuperStar

Does anyone think that Blissey will survive the next rotation? It will be able to be able to combo with lots of cards, but what's your take?

Description:

Blissey= high HP+consistent damage+heavy hitting=great card

Nope with boost being rotated it may get a once in while ohko but there goes all your pp and after they ko the first one you dont have much left/.

it NEEDS a Energy Accelerator Now for it to be Playable! Blastoise, Weavile, Raichu, etc!

...It doesn't need Energy Acceleration at all, it's perfect as it is, pulling energy from the discard with it is just fine. I could see it with something like Heatran, the fire one. Pull energy out with Bliss, discarding with Felicity, and move some of the energy to Heatran. I think Bliss could see some play next format, but who knows.

that's what i thought. Blissey can still run without Boosts becasue it is it's own Energy Acceleration. LEafeon x or HEatran X could speed it up and make it more devastating, but yeah... who knows. My thought is that it can prevail with GG down and no other fighting pokemon REALLY being used.

Heatran only gets the energy when they discard them from an attack. Blissey will be viable next season, I tried it with Blastoise/Swampert and it worked. BanBliss can still be played since you just focus more on Bliss than Ban

Blissey is a fantastic card. I think it will see play as long as it's legal.

Blissey can do a lot of interesting things with its new favorite toy, Energy Link from IFDS. ^^

It won't be the best deck, but still see play, there are enough energy accelerators available, like Togekiss or Leafeon LvX. Some cards will be missed by Blissey, Boost Energy, Holon Energies and a few partner Pokémon, but there are new cards to combine on the way.

Cards like Energy Link are interesting too. Attach it to two of your blisseys and move the energy when one gets close to death.

Blissey's all around a good card. It's a huge stage 1 tank with a good attack.
It doesn't need Boost to be good. In fact, the latest Popular Blissey varient, BanBliss doesn't even play Boost.

Let's not forget 4 Plupower + 4 Buck's Training = TONS of extra damage output!

Funny as it sounds, I tested my AMU list (just a test list, so its not that great) against a HP-MD Banbliss that used boost. In the 3 matches that I have had time to play I won 2. The only card I took out of the Blissy was Cess Crystal as it makes the battle pointless for the AMU player. What I found is that ya, Blissy is a tank, but if you keep taking them out every turn with God Blast, they just can't keep up. The 1 match I lost was when I got donked by a t2 Banette and I had only 1 basic out. :(

yes, but it is hard to get out 3 Lv.X. Blissey works faster to beat AMU when it is Speed Blissey. I think that Blissey Speed with no boosts but maxed Buck's Training, Pluspower, and the Happy Chance attack can take out any deck. Adding Rare Candies could make it good too for turn 2 or even faster attacking. That way, you can add in Stage 2 techs like Empoleon MD so that you can Dual Splash the bench. After this, they bring out their bench with damage already so Blissey needs less energies to attack and more time to power up benched ones.

I tried Blissey Speed and it works out good with proxied rare candies. I got 3 t2 Blissey out of 5, which is great.

The match-up after the rotation in September will be in Blisseys' favor becasue no good Fighting Pokemon will be played with AMU and Kingdra. It will come back as a new archtype, and many LA cards like Kingdra combo with it. Even Blissvire works with like 4 Switch so that you can Happy Chanceand move the Energies around to do about 60-120 a turn. Blissey is too big of a tank to miss out on.

BUt if Blissey was to be big, Lucario/Machamp could become viable,and I cant see the translations,but its gotta be some good fighting deck somewhere.

yes, but it is hard to get out 3 Lv.X. Blissey works faster to beat AMU when it is Speed Blissey. I think that Blissey Speed with no boosts but maxed Buck's Training, Pluspower, and the Happy Chance attack can take out any deck. Adding Rare Candies could make it good too for turn 2 or even faster attacking. That way, you can add in Stage 2 techs like Empoleon MD so that you can Dual Splash the bench. After this, they bring out their bench with damage already so Blissey needs less energies to attack and more time to power up benched ones.

I tried Blissey Speed and it works out good with proxied rare candies. I got 3 t2 Blissey out of 5, which is great.

The match-up after the rotation in September will be in Blisseys' favor becasue no good Fighting Pokemon will be played with AMU and Kingdra. It will come back as a new archtype, and many LA cards like Kingdra combo with it. Even Blissvire works with like 4 Switch so that you can Happy Chanceand move the Energies around to do about 60-120 a turn. Blissey is too big of a tank to miss out on.

In all my testings it has never been hard to get the Lv.x out. The one time I had a "hard time" getting them out, was when it took till t4 to get the last one out. :wink::tongue:

Armaldo LA-Glscor LA-Hitmonchan/Lee/Top LA/Marawak LA/Probapass LA all are playable fightning types that can take down Blissey.

But Blissey is still gonna be played tho.

Back