Blisslord~MEGATANK

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Jakeman, Feb 4, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jakeman

Jakeman New Member

4-4 Wailord GE
    4 Pachrisu/Lapras(I really Like the Lapras)
    3-3 Blissey
    3 Unown G
    -
    3 Leftovers
    4 Felicity's Drawing
    3 Potion
    2 Castaway
    2 Windstorm
    4 Celio's Network
    2 Super Scoop Up
    1 TSD
    1 NIght Maintance
    1 Cess Crystal
    1 Strength Charm/Buffer Piece
    -
    11 Water
    2 DRE
    2 Scramble

Strat: Start with Patchrisu/Labras for setup, then tank with Wailord whille setting up a blissey, Sweep with Blissey.

Build has only been tested against Blissey-Lucario and won about 5/8

Last edited: Feb 6, 2008
  2. KAZUTO!!!

KAZUTO!!! New Member

I like the idea. Maybe it's just because these are 2 of my favourite cards. It might have trouble against Fire TRUK, as Typhlosion hurts Wailord, and Mag Lv.X snipes Blissey for 100. Oh, and UNOWN Q IS A MUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Without it, Wailord dies to Gallade's Sonic Blade. Also, Gallade is a hard match for Blissey. Blissey has +30 Weakness, so Gallade only has to flip over 2 Prizes to KO it. These are the two most popular decks right now. 4 Ceilio's as well. Team Galactic's Mars is not good. Replace as many NMs as you can with TSDs. Also, use Strength Charm. Felicity's Drawing needs to be maxed out. Nice deck!

P.S. Please include spoilers.

3. tc19930815

tc19930815 New Member

add in super scoop up and it will become a real MEGATANK!!!!

4. shiftrymaster68

shiftrymaster68 Active Member

These cards have all been released to the public, and so spoilers are not needed. If you aren't familiar with any of the cards on the decklist, you can look it up in the Gallery.

Anyways, Both your Gallade/Gardevoir and Fire TRUK matchups will be very difficult. Sonic Blade has a field day with both of your attackers, and it's relatively easy to play against Wailord and (esp.) Blissey with Psychic Cut. Magz sets up much faster and can snipe/spread aroudn Wailord and come in with Typhlosion and discard every Energy you attach to it. Plus, Mag Lv.X Auto-Burns Wailord, so while you have it sit up there it's slowly dying. Having two terrible matchups with the two best decks in the format isn't too good.

5. Rai

Rai <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=

Um. No. Lowering your retreat cost by 1 does nothing when you've got 4 retreat cost. Wait a minute, we didn't even get that card?! How saddening...
    Perhaps you meant Unown G?

And yes, I really like Lapras as a starter if you're using water type anyways and tools. A Cessation Crystal or two can't hurt, as Blissey and Lapras care less about having powers on or off, and Wailord's only effected while he's active, and will want Leftovers anyway.

A Team Galactic's Wager or two wouldn't hurt either. You play Lapras, so hand recovery shouldn't be a problem early game, and this helps you to delay certain tricks. The Galactic's Mars next turn is just mean as well. Even better with Cessation Crystal lock. Yeppers.

6. Jakeman

Jakeman New Member

Thanks. I did Some more testing and edited it alittle.

I forgot about Super Scoop up >.<

7. helghast101

helghast101 New Member

Run a few fire energy? and throw in Molon FF? to protect Blissey?

Just an idea, I really don't know I took an 8 year break from this game.

8. TODDakaESTEBAN

TODDakaESTEBAN New Member

this deck seems a little slow without any energy acceleration

9. WinkWinkNudgeNudge

WinkWinkNudgeNudge New Member

Perhaps "UNOWN Q IS A MUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " meant Unown G.

It prevents effects other than damage when attached as a tool (similar to Holon WP with water energy). This would counter Gallades's sonic blade. However, Pulling it as a starter would not be good and then you could atach other tools.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.