Blisspoleon

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by SuicidalPikachu, Nov 21, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuicidalPikachu

SuicidalPikachu New Member

Pokemon:16

4 Chansey MT
    4 Blissey MT

3 Piplup DP
    2 Prinplup DP
    3 Empoleon DP

Energy: 18

10 Water Energy
    2 Psychic Energy
    2 WP
    4 Boost

Trainers: 26

4 Celio
    4 Castaway
    4 TVR
    4 RC
    3 Roseanne's
    3 CC
    2 TGW
    1 NM
    1 Warp Point

ok, strategy is traight beat em up. i know at first glance you see no synergy between the cards, but there isnt any synergy between Blissey and Lucario and yet its still good. so why not blissey empoleon? basically, get out one of the two fast and lay down the law. better to start w/ blissey, hence the only 3-2-3 empoleon. and just have Empoleon sweep when you've gone through 2-3 blisseys.

2. vanderbilt_grad

vanderbilt_grad New Member

Ironically I would add 2 Scrambles here. The typical spread with Prinplup and then bash still applies ... between that and Gallade eating Blissey from time time time will mean that you can get behind on Prizes and Scramble will help both Bliss and Empleon.

3. Clay Carney made this deck back during battle Roads and won with it. Hope you can to. I know he did use the X to go with the TGW.

4. DarthPika

DarthPika New Member

Hmm... 2 tanks in the same deck....*evil grin* Sound's fun.

I'll be testing this one out.

5. SuicidalPikachu

... ok then..... you do that.....

6. L00p_H01eS

L00p_H01eS New Member

blissey and rare candy just dont go together....

i dont see any synergy at all.

strat for lucario-blissey was to counter other blissey decks and quick spread.

empoleon slows the deck down needs 3 energies and requires candy...

7. ~`Flygon`~

~`Flygon`~ New Member

Less Candies-should be around 1-2 since you wanna use Prinpulp. You do need scrambles and pluspowers and charms.

8. L00p_H01eS

L00p_H01eS New Member

4 candies is over kill.

9. pichu bros. rox

pichu bros. rox New Member

not really, t1 Blissey FTW any1?

10. SuicidalPikachu

wut he said. the ability to do T1 blissey, even if it is unlikely, is too broken to not be abused.

loop: thanks for bashing the deck, have a good day and kindly get off my thread.

11. Prime

Prime Content Developer<br>Blog Admin<br>Contest Host

Unless you have the boost energy, T1 Blissey isn't that game breaking.

I'm testing out this version of Blissey at the moment. I'll test some more and submit my experience with it.

12. Stratoss

Stratoss New Member

Just some suggestions..:

-1 Castaway
    +1 Cessation Crystal

-1 Roseanne's Research
    +1 Holon Mentor

-1 TGW / -1 Rare Candy
    +1 Copycat / Warp Point

Having an extra cessation crystal would be good since most decks that run poke-powers now have at least 3 windstorms.

13. Prize_Card

Prize_Card New Member

I think 4 rare candys and 4 castaways is a little over kill, i would take one of each out and add in a couple stevens, also i would add in 2-3 scrambles because not only does it help blissy, it helps empoleon A LOT later in the game, and could win it for you! Only running one night maintnence is kinda pointless, i would try to fit in either another one, or a TSD. Dont see anything else wrong with the deck, good job, and good luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.