Blissvire: DP-On

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Dudeman1993, Jul 12, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dudeman1993

Dudeman1993 New Member

Now, this is my first time building a BLISSEY/VIRE deck!! I need your help to make it PWN!

Pokemon: 25

2-3-2-1-1 Electivire (DP Elekid, DP Buzz, 2 DP Vire, 1 SW Vire, and MT X)
    4-4 Blissey
    2-2 Claydol
    2 Pachi
    1-0-1 Magnezone

Energy: 17

12 Lightning
    5 Metal Basic

Trainers: 18

2 Rare Candy
    4 Felicity's Drawing
    3 Bebe's Search
    3 Pluspower
    3 Roseanne's Research
    2 Night Maintenance
    1 Warp Point

Strategy: OK. Start with Pachi or Elekid and get your Bench ready to go with a hopeful T2 Blissey and at least 2 Electivire. Felicity's Drawing to start getting Energy in the Discard Pile, and bring Blissey out and start dishing out damage with this tank. In the meanwhile, get out a Magnezone to get no Retreat Cost, and even an Electivire SW to Motor Drive Energy back. You can use Intense Voltage to get Energy onto Electivire DP and discard them all with Gigia Impact for 120. Then, retreat for free with Magnezone's Poke-Body and bring back Blissey. The cycle starts all over again!

Thank you for your time, and I hope I can do well with this Empoleon beating deck!!

Last edited: Jul 14, 2008
  2. Blaziken 1111

Blaziken 1111 Active Member

13 energy is way to little. An average HP-on list runs at least 3 dres and boosts along with a lot of electrics. I would run at least 15 energy. Also the point of blissvire is to use eleckid.

3. Dudeman1993

Dudeman1993 New Member

This is DP on. Elekid? But remember, I can't run Buzz DF!

4. Blaziken 1111

Sorry I thought you were running DP electrivire. Could you please post a stratagy then.

5. Banette EX

Banette EX New Member

Then the deck has no synergy without DP Vire to suck up the energy and do 120. Vire SW would just be a deck of its on really.try this:

2-3-2-1-1 Vire DP/Vire SW/Vire X
    4-4 Blissey
    1-0-1 Magnezone DP
    2-2 Claydol
    Starters

Metal Base
    Lightning
    Scramble
    DRE

Celios/Bebes
    Windstorm
    Switch
    Warps
    PPs
    Felicty
    TVR
    Mentors

6. Dudeman1993

Dudeman1993 New Member

OK...but Electivire DP can't bring back Energy, is that where Blissey comes in to take them from the discard pile? I think that's what it is.

EDIT: I remade my list, but I need to take out 5 cards. HELP!!!

Last edited: Jul 13, 2008
  7. Banette EX

Banette EX New Member

Yea thats what blissey does.120,retreat for free with magnezone on the bench and attack with blissey again.

Trainers: 18
    2 Rare Candy
    4 Felicity
    4 Bebes
    3 Pluspower
    3 Roseannes
    2 Nightmaintenance

and lose one lightning energy and now you have 60 cards.U didnt have candy to get magnezone so I fixed it for you.

8. rerisenphoenix

rerisenphoenix New Member

You need to include a strategy or I'll have to close your thread. Thanks

9. Dudeman1993

Dudeman1993 New Member

I'm sorry. Will do! Thanks Banette EX! I will use that line.

10. Blaziken 1111

Don't play magnezone. It's a waste of space. Your better off playing 4 warp point. Take out magnezone and candy for a combonation of 4 warp point and switch. Also take out pachi and the metal energy for 4 call energy, 1 more roseannes and 2 other cards.

11. tc19930815

tc19930815 New Member

blissvire means Blissey with Electivire DP, not SW.......if u still want to play SW, i would suggest a 3-4-2/2 Line without LvX

12. Dudeman1993

Dudeman1993 New Member

The Lv.X is going to be a must with the new set coming out. Tools are starting to become popular, and I don't know what Eeveelutions deck that doesn't play Lake Boundary. Magnezone is not a waste of space. I found something this card is acutally good against! Glaceon Lv.X. I'm PWNed with that card out, so look. If they have LB in play, which is most likely a yes, I can OHKO it with one Metal Energy and 2 more of whatever. Then I'm free of the problem! 4 Warp Point is a lot, but Magnezone is only 2 slots, filling in with 2 Rare Candy for extra speed.

13. Blaziken 1111

If you do play magnezone then play a tech mag lv.x because with works very well in this deck because everything with metal energy has free retreat. Also if you have a vire without elekid you can move the energy there. If you have a blissey about to die but you want to sacrifice it but you only need one or 2 energy to do it and you don't have a vire in play that's evolved from elekid move the extra energy away or towrds a blissey. Play at least 1 warp point though.

14. Dudeman1993

Dudeman1993 New Member

I will! Great idea. I'm gonna take out a Bebe's for the Warp, but Magnezone Lv.X, I'm going to wait 'til it comes out.

15. Blaziken 1111

If it comes out in the next set which it should it will come out before the format is DP-one.

16. Dudeman1993

Dudeman1993 New Member

OK...then what do I take out for it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.