blissy deck lists/combos

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by reptilemaster, Sep 25, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
  1. reptilemaster

reptilemaster New Member

Does anyone have a good deck list or combo with blissy (mt)

2. SuperWooper

SuperWooper New Member

Blissey is a bad deck, trust me. If you want to win BRs just leave the Blisseys in your binder.

3. Blaziken 1111

Blaziken 1111 Active Member

^ blissy won in 2 of the age groups and came in second and the other because it lost to rampardos/lukario. If mario is big then don't play it but if it isnt then blissy by itself or with delcatty.

4. JokerBoi

JokerBoi New Member

I think he being sarcastic.

I would love to see this thread evovle. God blissy really is becoming an epidemic.

5. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

Boost energy is Blissey's BFF

It gives her a nice boost in power.

Just don't attach DRE to her, it wont even do more than a standard basic energy.

6. TLesky

TLesky Active Member

Ive been running Blissey with Raichu. Seems to do pretty well, but those darn Lucarios just pummle it if you dont set up early........and very early at that.

7. reptilemaster

reptilemaster New Member

Deck list please.

8. Lawman

Lawman Active Member

Read the rules please! Either post a deck list and strategy and ask for help/fixes or read others reports/lists.

Keith

9. TLesky

TLesky Active Member

Probably would then belong in Deck Help and Strategy category.:thumb:

10. Articjedi

Articjedi Active Member

Make one, it isn't that hard with the stuff already listed here.

11. finalstain

finalstain New Member

Blissey actually won the BR I went to...

12. Jayson

Jayson Active Member

A pre-testing rough draft:

2 Happiny
    4 Chansey
    4 Blissey
    3 Elekid
    3 Electabuzz d
    2 Electivire
    2 Electivire Lv.X
    =20

4 DRE
    6 Lightning
    4 Boost
    2 Warp
    =16

4 Holon Mentor
    4 Celio
    2 Castaway
    1 Strength Charm
    1 Buffer Piece
    2 Pluspower
    3 TV Reporter
    3 Team Galactic's Wager
    2 Warp Point
    2 Time-Space/Night Maintenance
    =24

If you're worried about prizes I'm sure 3/1 Vire is good too. And it'll be great when DP3 Vire comes out.

13. Regis_Neo

Regis_Neo Moderator

I also have to ask, how is it that Blissey is good? What synergy does it have?

14. vanderbilt_grad

vanderbilt_grad New Member

Blissey by itself is just FAST. T2 it's doing anywhere from 30 to 70 and it just goes up from there. With 130 HP it can last for a while too.

15. Scipio

Scipio New Member

The main beef I have with using Blissey is that once its dead, it is likely that its successor is faced with something that can hit solid 70 or higher, whereas said successor will have to start from scratch. The fact that Delcatty is in the deck, who is not that hard to shut down, makes it more iffy.
    That is just my view though.

16. SuperWooper

SuperWooper New Member

Me too.

17. Ikari

Ikari New Member

Blissey
    DelCatty
    Fire Energy
    Psy Energy
    Holon WP
    Holon FF
    Boost
    Tv Reporter
    Celios
    Mentor
    Scott

Think in something :lol:

18. Prime

Prime Content Developer<br>Blog Admin<br>Contest Host

It's funny how many blissey threads have popped up, especially after so many people gave it a bad rating in the card review forum.

19. skarmory777

skarmory777 New Member

I run blissey electivire. I think i'm going to be playing that at my battle roads. the great about that successor theory is everytime blissey gets an energy back you move it back to vire using his power and blissey keeps hitting for a solid 60-70 every turn, then when he dies out comes vire ready to hit whatever killed it for 120/130 with strength charm.

20. vanderbilt_grad

vanderbilt_grad New Member

I didn't run Delcatty in mine & some of the other builds avoid it as well.

Additionally there is NO telling what you are facing once your first Blissey gets KOed. Many of my BR games that first one got whittled away while I had a second one building on the bench. In many games it only took 1 or two Blisseys to run though an opponent's deck & pick up 6 prizes ... mostly off Basics. Whatever KOed Blissey #1 was usually damaged & often within KO ranged of Blissey #2.

SO true.