Blood, Fire, Flesh, and Steel (Unl.)

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Gigaking, Aug 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gigaking

Gigaking New Member

Well here is the deck:

20 Pokemon:
    2 Larvitar (DS)
    1 Pupitar (MT)
    2 Tyranitar (DS)
    2 Bagon (DS 58)
    1 Shelgon (SW)
    2 Salamence (DS)
    3 Mewtwo (DS)
    2 Tropius (DF)
    2 Togepi (GE)
    1 Togetic (GE)
    2 Togekiss (GE)

15 Trainers:
    4 Rare Candy (HP)
    3 Potion (DS)
    3 Bebe's Search (MT)
    3 TV Reporter (DF)
    2 Celio's Network (CG)

25 Energy:
    10 Fire
    8 Metal
    4 Delta Species Rainbow Energy
    3 Health Energy

Strategy: The basic strategy of knocking out your opponents pokemon and winning... use Togekiss to power up pokemon like Mewtwo or Tropius or any of your other energy starved pokemon.

Problems: I'm kinda just getting back into the game so I really don't know if I'm using the right trainers, the pokemon #'s seem right to me but what do I know? Not a whole lot actually haha

Help would be appreciated! Thank you in adnvance to all who are kind enough to help.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2008
  2. Politoed666

Politoed666 New Member

Not exactly legal in modified, but it's not half-bad for just getting into the game.

3. Gigaking

Gigaking New Member

Why thank you. What exactly would this be legal in?

4. mikeynumber1

mikeynumber1 New Member

any unlimited tourneys which are rarely held anymore, or if you have a time machine to go back 2 years.:thumb:

also not bad, you have the right idea but try getting some legal cards (diamond and pearl- legends awaken).

5. Gigaking

Gigaking New Member

Okay so I've changed the legality of this deck to Unlimited because I like it that way (I'm an old school player)... Now that the legality is right can I please get some help with it? I have access to pretty much any card (friend of mine owns a card store). I was thinking of taking out the Togekiss line cuz it only helps a few other cards and it would probably be better in a Togechomp deck that I'm wanting to make. So maybe more plain basics? or what?

6. Gigaking

Gigaking New Member

Well since no one is willing to help I guess I'll offer the help myself... I will most likely be taking out the Togekiss line and putting in basics. Some good pokemon I have thought of putting in are: 2x Jirachi (LA), 1x Fearow (CG), 2x Spearow (CG). I've also decided to add in some Holon Research Tower but I really don't know how many. I'm thinking of also taking out a few energies and adding in some energy searches.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2008
  7. weatie21

weatie21 New Member

dude play ho-oh and kiss it is a lot more consistant but Kingdra is going to be play

8. Gigaking

Gigaking New Member

Did you miss the part where I said that I was going to take out Togekiss? And how does Kingdra effect Unlimited?

9. ragingphantom

ragingphantom New Member

use 4 DS mewtwo
    4-4 starmie
    2-1-2 kiss for pwnage
    and dont forget the magtrode energies

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.