Bluebell (NJ/PA) CC Tourney!

Discussion in 'City Championships' started by GardevoirGuardian, Jan 18, 2004.

1. GardevoirGuardian

GardevoirGuardian New Member

Bluebell (NJ/PA) Tourney!

[CHRISBO EDIT - Fixed title to indicate state (to the best I could determine).]

Greating All,

I was just wondering how many people out there (on the boards for that matter) are gonna be showing up for the tourny in Bluebell on Feb. 7th. I know our team will be there, but since we've been playing each other for the past three weeks I was hoping there would be someone else there! In any case, this was simply me wondering if there was gonna be any competition for us in Bluebell, or is it gonna be a no-show?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2004
  2. EeveeTrainer

EeveeTrainer New Member

It just wouldn't be a great tournament without another of South Jersey's best player. So therfore you know that I, the Great Eevee Trainer will be there ready to play. Any others out there?

3. Mr. Grass

Mr. Grass New Member

I'll be there in some capacity, though I'm not sure if I'll be competing or helpin to run the event. We'll see. :thumb:

4. GOROY

GOROY New Member

I'm going too, with my bother and sister. :)

5. professorbix

professorbix New Member

i will be attending along with a contingent from my league in lebanon pa

6. LittlePichu

LittlePichu New Member

I'll be there...With Eevee Trainer...=D

7. EeveeTrainer

EeveeTrainer New Member

Come on PA/NJ players. I know there are more of you out there. I played a few people after the last prerelease for Dragons in that area so I know there's got to be more out there.

8. PojosamaWannabe

PojosamaWannabe New Member

Whats the address of this place?

9. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

Yep, let's narrow down that location a bit.
    Pop

10. GodTrainer

GodTrainer New Member

well ill be there in spirit :D :D

11. Lunamew

Lunamew New Member

I'll definately be there. I'm guarenteed to lose since my usual deck isn't allowed anymore T_T and I really suck either way.

BUT I WILL BE SURE TO BLUDGEON YOU ALL WITH FOLD-UP CHAIRS!!

12. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

My search on Mapquest shows a blue bell in PA near Philly and a Blue Bell in South Jersey.

C'mon guys... which one? What store? More info

13. LittlePichu

LittlePichu New Member

Here Everyone, Who wants to know where this troument is
    I hope this help

Date/Time: 2/7/2004 10:00 AM
    Address: 1530 Dekalb Pike, #5
    City: Blue Bell
    State: PA
    and it $5.00 to play ..that what the the cite said

14. professorbix

professorbix New Member

Pokémon City Championship

Saturday, February 7, 2004

Infinite Quests

Cost: $5

Start Time: 10:00am

Format: Modified Constructed

Prizes: Prizes will be awarded to the top players in each of three age categories: 10 and under, 11 - 14, and 15 and up. The first place winner in each age category will also receive a special City Champion VIP package when they attend their State's Championship Tournament in April.

1st prize: 1 Display of Pokémon-e TCG Booster Packs

2nd prize: 18 packs of Pokémon-e TCG Booster Packs

3-4 prize: 9 packs of Pokémon-e TCG Booster Packs

Modified constructed Deck Rules:

Players bring their decks with them. Each deck needs to have exactly 60 cards, with no more than 4 of any card except basic energy cards. Cards from the following sets are legal:

Expedition expansion

Aquapolis expansion

Skyridge expansion

Ruby& Sapphire expansion

Sandstorm expansion

Dragon expansion

and promotion cards numbered 001 or higher

Older cards (from prior sets)

can only be used if they have been reprinted in one of the sets listed above

Players need to write down their decks on a deck list (any plain piece of notepaper is fine)

Site: Infinite Quests, 1530 DeKalb Pike, DeKalb Shopping Center, Blue Bell, Pa. (next to Pudge's & DeKalb Produce), www.infinitequests.com, 610-277-7251

Directions:

From Lancaster: Go East on the Pennsylvania Turnpike to exit number 333- toward NORRISTOWN., turn slight left to take the Plymouth Road ramp, turn left onto Plymouth Rd, to first light – turn right onto W Germantown pike (go 2.6 miles), Turn RIGHT onto DE KALB PIKE/US-202 N, go 3.3 miles, DeKalb Shopping Center is on the Right

From Philadelphia: Take I-76 West to I-476 North (Blue Route) to exit 331B (exit just before Pa turnpike entrance), follow signs to West Germantown Pike (turn right onto West Germantown pike (go 2.6 miles) and follow directions above

From Delaware: I-95 N to I-476 N (exit number 7 toward Plymouth Meeting) and follow directions above from Philadelphia

hope this helps

15. LittlePichu

LittlePichu New Member

WELL... This The Big Week!! I hope everyone is Ready and Good Luck to all who going on Saturday
    =D..
    I think.. I'm Ready??

16. GardevoirGuardian

GardevoirGuardian New Member

Well, with 5 days left to go, I'm hoping to see a good turn out in BlueBell, and hopefully some competition! I know that me and my group have been preparing endlessly for the past couple of weeks, so don't make it TOO easy for us, eh? Heh...

"May the power of Gardevoir be with you! ... Or destroy you, either's fine by me..."

17. GodTrainer

GodTrainer New Member

wish i was there, GOOD LUCK and tell mat ken shane and EM the same :D :D

18. GOROY

GOROY New Member

This was a very fun tourney, I hope the next one will be just as fun!
    Congrats to Gardevoir Guardian for you 1st place win!
    And for Mr. Grass, great job judging! :)