Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Bolt postpones Love Letter, plays bad

Bolt

love letter isn't finished yet. instead i run flygon, there's 5 rounds - 40 people

zapditto lends me all the essentials from MT

round 1 - torterra/vespiquen
he doesn't really get set up, so once i get a flygon out i'm getting a prize once every 1 or 2 turns
1-0

round 2 - gengar/nidoqueen
i prize all my trapinches, but get one on my first prize. fast forward to when he drops his tech pk banette and hits me with bench manipulation. i forgot to do it out loud, but i think to myself "bianchi" and proceed to grab five dice at once. i roll them all at once and OBVIOUSLY i've rolled all 5 heads. i lose anyway cause i attack with ray ex at the wrong time.
1-1

round 3 - bastiodon/magnezone
i've got it all figured out, except for the second game in a row i drop an early ray and attack with it at the wrong time.
1-2

round 4 - theme deck
best opening hand i see all day!
2-2

i drop at 2-2 because i am disgusted at my horrible play. this is what i get for not going to league like...ever (and playing a deck that i shouldn't)

The Love Letter is looking like it will be delivered on October 7th. Hopefully the mail comes through!

Last edited:
Maybe you shouldn't play Rayquaza ex! XD

Well, I got second at my BR with R-Gon. I could have gotten first if I hadn't made one crucial misplay in the end.

At mine, there weren't all of those weired rogues. I beat stuff like Quicketune, R-Gon, and Mario.

Please ship the Love Letter!

so we all know you love me most...RIGHT???? AM I RIGHT!!!!!! so for my br today...i didnt have you (my boyfriend) or my girlfriend at my side it was so lonely. so you love me most...RIGHT?????? and you dont need league to do good. i dont go to league and got 2nd, 2nd, and 3rd at the 3 brs i went to. but thats cause im cute.

Back