bonslypwns's nationals report

Discussion in 'Conventions' started by bonslypwns, Jun 29, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. bonslypwns

bonslypwns New Member

So... I get there thrusday evening. I go to origins for a little, and do some stuff. --
    Friday, I play in a modified tournament. I go 4-2 I think... something like that. Anyways... that night I head over to Ian B.'s hotel room. Playtest with CO players. Change over to EmpZong. And get my deck made. Get list done, get some sleep.

So... BTW, appearently I played edgar without knowing it. o_O haha Anyways... I get there that morning, register easily and quickly. And get ready. Every round took like an hour to get going. AT LEAST... haha

Round 1: (Breloom/Lucario/Gyrados) 0-0
    So I get baltoy call start. Just get some stuff going. He gets early Lucario X. So he uses stance. I go. Attatch a cess to active, and turns out stance is still in play. :/ I didn't know. So I snipe some. Bronzong was cool. It helped sorta. I got Lucario down to 10 and he stayed like tat for like 2 turns. My misplay was I kept it alive. I was busy on killing the benched breloom and claydol. Well I accomplish that after prizes being me 4, him 2. It keeps going, to 1-1 prize. I have 3 energy Prinplup, 1 Energy Piplup, Bronzong, Dusknoir... yadayadayada. It went like 12 mins. over time. He had a Gyrados with 2 fighting energy. And a Lucario 2 energy. I go through my whole deck, all I need is empoleon. Well guess what... my last prize is.... Empoleon!!!!! Ouch. haha If I had MD Prinplup though I would've won. :nonono: lol

Round 2: (N00b deck) 0-1
    He ends up 0-8 last place at the end. Do I have to say more? haha

Round 3: (Mirror) 1-1
    IDK if he used Zong though. I KILLED him. I got a INCREDIBLE setup. cess locked him, and was destroying him. It wasn't funny. He scooped he had such a bad start. He had like 2 empoleons going. I just clean cutted through him...

Round 4: (PLOX) 2-1
    Well. He got like a ralts ratls. I got phione. I got a Claydol, then prinplup water. He went, kirlia, DRE, and hit me for 30. He got my prinplup. So I go, aqua shower. He goes, hits me for 30 again. 20 left. I go, Evolve to emp, attach, dual splash. He goes, warp point. ?????? Anyways... he sends up ralts and passes. I attatch to phione retreat. Send up Emp, KO Kirlia. He scoops... he had NOTHING. Sorry dude...

Round 5: (Blissey/Absol) 3-1
    I lost my OP dice during this match... anyways she was late this game. So she has absol start. I get T2 Claydol so i'm ok. It gets really tough. And I get a key Dusknoir shuffle. But then there was ces and we messes up. We got it fixed. So it goes on and on. I get key early dual splashes to surf together blisseys. I get a dark palm later. Get some stuff here and there. I end up winning. It was harddddddd......

Round 6: (Ape MD/X/Catty/EX/Budew) 4-1
    He stalled me out... I could won... i'm ******. The end.

Round 7: (Mirror, except Star instead of Zong) 4-2
    This time... it goes to time. He aqua showers KO's my Zong. I would won later but stupid time. Again... pisses. No topcut for me. I have HORRIBLE resistance. :/

Round 8: (PLOX) 4-3
    I donk him T3... I'm sorry dude. Not much to say,

So I go 5-3, end up in 54th place... oh well. Grinders time!

Props:
    Metting beach/gym people
    Justin (prize_card) great job man! Way to comeback!
    Cody getting top cut with torterrible
    Tristan 2nd
    Keving topcutting and lucksackign 6 games... haha
    Jonathan for 7th
    Empoleon
    Sandwhiches
    Nats.

Slops:
    Empoleon
    No top cut
    Keving not winning
    Tristan not winning
    CO not placing to well... but did good!
    Not much

Thanks for reading!
    ~Peace

2. Prize_Card

Prize_Card New Member

WOOT bonsly pwns ftw!! lol good job man.. i cant belive i won 5 games in a row making a comeback to top! =D

3. Dual_Draw

Dual_Draw New Member

:clap: GJ Bonsly, too bad you didn't top cut. By any chance could you PM me the list or post it on Renegade?

4. bonslypwns

bonslypwns New Member

Maybe. I'll prob pm you later.
    P_C: I know man! Ur amazing! I love you! Haha That's a crazy comeback!

5. Dual_Draw

Dual_Draw New Member

Thanks. Empostar is my deck right now but i'm curious on an Empozong list, mainly because it seems to work well for people and when I played it, it did great

6. EeveeLover

EeveeLover Member Services Administrator

GJ Bonsly, nice to see you at Nats and can't wait to see you at World's.

7. charchar

charchar New Member

good job, it was good to see u going 4-1 then u went down. :frown: good job and cya at worlds.

8. Serebii1997J

Serebii1997J New Member

It was really cool to see you! Great job.

9. bonslypwns

bonslypwns New Member

eevee: Yea. My dad just said he'll take me to worlds so i'll c u there! :thumb:
    charchar: Yea... depressing.... did I meet you?
    serebii: Thanks. Good job at nats.!

10. PokePockets

PokePockets New Member

54th huh? i love how i placed just one above you.

GJ man, and nice report

11. bonslypwns

bonslypwns New Member

Rly? :lol: What are the chances? You going to worlds? I'd love to meet you!

12. Spirit Of Mew

Spirit Of Mew New Member

Hey not bad. Team Shadow was well represented at our first year of nationals, and now we will show worlds what we've got!

13. bonslypwns

bonslypwns New Member

Yea... and thanks. So you still gunna get an invite through rankings you think? Or you gunna try and grind in?

14. Spirit Of Mew

Spirit Of Mew New Member

I need the invite to be passsed down to more places because 1-3 at nats are in the top and you would think most of the top 8 would almost have to be.

15. bonslypwns

bonslypwns New Member

Yea. Good luck man. C u at worlds! :thumb:

16. Blade rush

Blade rush New Member

YEAH FOR JUSTIN!! It's true dude everyone but us 2 in colorado sack attacked like madmen

17. bonslypwns

bonslypwns New Member

Well adrian and jerry and some other masters didn't really sack attack. haha

18. Apache

Apache New Member

I knew the guy you played first round. That was a really random deck. Good job though.

19. bonslypwns

bonslypwns New Member

Haha. Yea it was dif. not what I thought I would play. And thanks.