Boost Energy and Tentacruel

Discussion in 'Ask the Rules Team' started by bullados, Jan 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bullados

bullados <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?

If I were to pull a Boost Energy onto my opponent's active using Tentacruel's PokePOWER, would the Boost be discarded at the end of the turn? Or would it stay on the Pokemon? Here's the text for both...

Tentacruel:
    Poke-Power: Strange Tentacles- Once during your turn (before your attack), as long as the number of Energy cards attached to the Defending Pokemon is less than the number of Energy cards attached to your Active Pokemon, you may choose an Energy card, if any, in your opponent's discard pile and attach it to the Defending Pokemon. This power can't be used if Tentacruel is affected by a Special Condition.

Boost Energy:
    Effect: Boost Energy can be attached only to an Evolved Pokemon. Discard Boost Energy at the end of the turn it was attached. Boost Energy provides (*)(*)(*) Energy. The Pokemon Boost Energy is attached to can't retreat. When the Pokemon Boost Energy is attached to is no longer an Evolved Pokemon, discard Boost Energy.

Thank you.

2. Chrisbo

Chrisbo Administrator

Here you go:
    == BOOST ENERGY (Aquapolis Expansion)

Q. If I were to pull a Boost Energy onto my opponent's active using Tentacruel's PokePOWER, would the Boost be discarded at the end of the turn? Or would it stay on the Pokemon?
    A. It would get discarded. And remember, you can only use Strange Tentacles to attach it to an evolved Pokemon. (Jan 15, 2004 PUI Rules Team)

Enjoy,
    - CHRISBO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.