Booster Boxes

Discussion in 'Collecting and Card Price Discussion' started by fawfulgengar, Mar 27, 2011.

8 league13 468 60
  1. fawfulgengar

fawfulgengar New Member

Hi guys! New member here! I was wondering which box I should get. Which is best:
    -HGGS for money cards.
    -Triumphant for primes
    -Unleashed for nice primes and stuff like rare candy.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

EDIT:also, where is my profile pic?

2. BlueShuckle

BlueShuckle New Member

Alright, I'd say either HGSS or Triumphant, although Unleashed has Steelix and Kingdra. RC isn't worth getting a booster box over, and if you want to sell a lot of the cards you get I'd suggest HGSS as Triumphant's best card is Gengar Prime. Other than that the prices for the other cards are much lower. For HGSS, you have a good chance of pulling multiple Collector, Communication, DCE, and even Reversal.

3. Raen

Raen New Member

Honestly? Wait 'til Black and White, and buy a box of that. That set should be really great. That and the initial HGSS set are probably the best value, although Triumphant is good too.

4. Maverick Nate

Maverick Nate New Member

If you were to buy each individual promotional product for Black and White: all three three pack blisters, all three two pack blisters, New Legends tins, Victini box, collector's box: you get 27 packs from Black & White. That is quite a chunk of a box, and if you are a collector, you could get the promotional cards that also go with the set. I counted it, and I thought I might as well say it here.

5. fawfulgengar

fawfulgengar New Member

I'm thinking I might be buying more for deck-building or trade value than to sell, since I haven't got much of a place to sell (my league doesn't allow it). I might go for Black/White, because I obviously won't have any from that set. Can you preorder a box of it anywhere?

6. niimou

niimou New Member

Ebay is where I go for that ^^