Braille

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by Ultramew, Aug 25, 2003.

1. Ultramew

Ultramew New Member

Hey Guys,

I was just wondering, where are all the areas in which you find braille? I've only seen it at the places concerning the Regis..are there any others? Please tell me :-D :clap: :clap:

2. mighteyenagrl443

mighteyenagrl443 New Member

what are you talking about??? if your talking about sapphire or ruby, sry but i havn't seen any braille!! but i would love to help you!! :) :( sry that i couldn't :'(

3. Eevee234

Eevee234 New Member

Braille is only found in the Sealed Chamber and the Regi area.

4. SD PokeMom

SD PokeMom Mod Supervisor Staff Member

mighteyenagrl443, as I have said before: if you don't have anything constructive nor helpful to add to the thread, then please do not post at all. There IS braille in certain areas of the Ruby and Sapphire games; just because you have not gotten to those areas does NOT mean that they do not exist.

If you have not already done so, please take the time to read the PokéGym posting rules, here: http://www.pokegym.net/showthread.php?t=51 . You agreed to follow those rules when you registered your screen name; continuing to post in this manner will result in temporary or even permanent loss of your ability to post here.

Thank you for your cooperation...

'mom

5. Ultramew

Ultramew New Member

Oh, ok thanks. I was looking over my 'braille' sheet and it said something about it being at my home town. But I couldn't find it, so I asked.