Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Brawl Soundtrack?

Absoltrainer

Does anyone know if there is any chance of them making one. This is the first game with music, I would not mind listening to. I listen to the DoJo songs often.

^ Watch what you say or Mom will lock this faster than you can blink.

I had a thread asking if you could get the sound track a while ago and Mom locked it before I got any answers...

I also really hope that they put it on Itunes or something.

I dont think that, that is a reasonable option. While there are a few original songs, most of the songs I want to listen to were in games before Brawl. I really think nintendo needs to go back into all there games, take the music and put them up on Itunes for .99 a song. I think that will solve the problem of people looking for songs from video games that they want.

JMO,
Drew

i too really enjoy this games music. the only other games that had music i really liked are kingdom hearts and shadow of the colossus.
i bought the shadow of the colossus soundtrack, but could never find the KH soundtrack at a resonable price.
i really hope they make one of this game, that would keep my zune fresh for quite some time, eh?

You know, there's a world full of torrents out there...It's where I got my 300+ soundtrack of Brawl from.

You know, there's a world full of torrents out there...It's where I got my 300+ soundtrack of Brawl from.

Well, yeh, you could do that, but I would think some of the songs from other games that you would like, might be a bit harder to get songs from a torrent than from a game that just came out 11 days ago.

JMO,
Drew

For Melee, Nintendo gave a free CD in Nintendo Power featuring several from the game played by an orchestra. But I doubt they would do that again. They have stopped putting cool stuff like that in the magazine :mad:.

Well, yeh, you could do that, but I would think some of the songs from other games that you would like, might be a bit harder to get songs from a torrent than from a game that just came out 11 days ago.

JMO,
Drew

Drew, I actually mean the music from _Brawl_.

This soundtrack didn't come out last week...It came out last month. I've had every track from this game since about early February.

Back