Breeding Question ...

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by Nu Gundam, Oct 17, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Nu Gundam

Nu Gundam New Member

Since I never really attempted to "TM Breeding" before, I would like to know if the follwing works. I am attempting to breed Hydro Pump and Dragon Pulse into a Bagon using a male Gyarados and female Bagon, and the male Gyarados have the following attacks.

Gyarados

Dragon Dance
    Hydro Pump
    Hyper Beam
    Dragon Dance

IFF I were to teach Gyarados Dragon Pulse as a means to TM Breed into Bagon, will Bagon learn TM Pulse? Or should I just teach Bagon the TM itself use that Bagon to TM Breed instead? (Provided that the Bagon is male)

PS. Yes, the female Bagon is Modest, so I might as well make a Specs-Mence =/
    PS. Also, since I intend to teach my Salamence Draco Meteor ... is that offer only good once? Or can you teach it to multiple Pokemon?

Last edited: Oct 17, 2007
  2. charmander rox

charmander rox New Member

Yes, as long as Bagon can learn Dragon Pulse.

3. Quatra

Quatra New Member

Based on my Guide book, Bagon can't learn Dragon Pulse by Egg move. He can learn these by Egg

Hydro Pump
    Thrash
    Dragon Rage
    Twister
    Dragon Dance
    Fire Fang
    Shadow Claw
    Dragon Rush

He can however learn Dragon Pulse by TM.

4. PSYCO829

PSYCO829 New Member

if he can learn dragon pulse by tm, i believe the move will transfer from the father

5. charmander rox

charmander rox New Member

If Gyarados knows both Hydro Pump and Dragon Pulse, the Bagon will inherit both of those moves.

6. Professor_Chris

Professor_Chris Active Member

I have a question about level-up moves. If both the father and mother know the same move, it will be passed down to the child, correct? Does the child also have to be able to learn this move or is any move which both parents know passed down?

7. Phazon Elite

Phazon Elite New Member

Yeah, the kid needs to be able to legally learn the attack.