Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Bring all your Holo Piplups to Nationals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

a bum

Hello everyone,

My name is Glenn and I'm trying to collect as many holographic (or foil) Piplups of any version as possible. The Piplups can be a foreign card as long as it's holographic. I'm trying to reach a checkpoint by the end of Worlds

If anyone from pokegym ( or anywhere) is going to US Nationals please bring all your holo piplups.
I will be the big guy with a black and white Dragon Ball Z hat (only hat i have now)

Thank You for reading

yoyofsho16, i don't think i can post here all of what i got since this isn't the trading thread. though i have reverse holos of other common/uncommon pokemon cards folder.Depending on how many piplups are offered i will trade my rarer stuffs (as long as its fair). I'll have all my trainers,suppporters and stadiums with me as well

elekid 957, sorry i can't buy them since it isn't alowed. but i'm willing to trade or work out something . I'll probably bring other tcg stuffs with me just in case

piplup rocks

Ill bring last years nationals deck and just take out my shiny piplups. Can't wait!

Well, it's OK to talk about folks bringing piplups and stuff but Trading and Selling... Wrong forum.

If you want to disucss this more, post in the correct forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back