8 league13 468 60
  1. pokemaniac93

pokemaniac93 New Member

Is Pachirisu GE broken?

2. pichu bros. rox

pichu bros. rox New Member

IMO yes. Cessation Crystal, byebye. 40 damage 1 Energy. CFF for 3 Basics. definately.

3. B_B_C

B_B_C New Member

Yeah. Becuase it just messes up tools like cessation crystal.

4. SPARTA

SPARTA New Member

Oh please, Dunsparce SS was 100x better than this. He isn't broken.

5. pichu bros. rox

pichu bros. rox New Member

^And Dunsparce was broken and it couldnt discard tools to do 40 could it?

6. SPARTA

SPARTA New Member

Dunsparce could swap places with one of the pokemon you brought out, which was SICK in a deck like dragtrode. No one is going to play a tool early game vs Pacharisu, and late game I'd play one just so you'll send him out and I get the easy prize. He is awesome, but not game breaking like dunsparce was (sudden flash... the horror...).

7. garchompx12

garchompx12 New Member

pahirisu>dunsparce IMO

8. pokemaniac93

pokemaniac93 New Member

i think it is broken because now, pokemon can use their pokepowers now, except for colorless, dark, and metal evolved pokemon(Battle Frontier)

9. SPARTA

SPARTA New Member

Read my reply about baiting with a Cessasion Crystal. HE. IS. NOT. BROKEN.

10. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

Broken?! By no means. Very good, yes. I consider broken being something that is so unfair, you loose if you don't play it. This is not the case. Not all decks work with this kind of setup.

11. KAZUTO!!!

KAZUTO!!! New Member

Although it is good, it is not broken. CFF does get 3 Basics, but it's other attack is only okay. Who, exactly, is going to play a Cess. Crystal down when you have Pachirisu out? No one. Late game, is 40 REALLY going to make such a huge difference, especially when after you get a Prize? No. It is the best Starter we've got, but by no means broken.

12. Darkwalker

Darkwalker New Member

No, Pachirisu is not broken in any way. Broken implies that once it's out and powered up it wins you the game. Pachirisu is simply a beefed up setup pokemon. After you use it's CFF attack once it becomes rather below average. I put it close in power level to Absol, but not quite. Generally, Pachirisu is a dead card past the 2nd turn of the game. It's wonderful to start with, though.

13. ShadowTogetic

ShadowTogetic New Member

I don't know. I paralyzed a Blaziken ex (TM/TA) with a Sparcey seven times in a row. Can Pachi do that?

14. BloodDraek

BloodDraek New Member

is that why you traded a vire l.x for it

15. hitmonchan93

hitmonchan93 New Member

In this format though you want to leave Pachirisu up and 70 hp, no double weakness, and awesome attacks; that kinda leaves Sparce blowing in the wind. Sparce only had the possible paralysis and it's common status.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2008
  16. moza

moza New Member

Different formats means you can't compare cards.

pach also gets rid of unown G, correct? I expect that card to be teched in a lot of decks.

17. mila

mila New Member

Ohhh, tell the name of a "broken" card please.

18. hectagonman

hectagonman New Member

Slowking

19. Mew

Mew New Member

Slowking DS is bad.

Yeah, I know you mean NorthEasternOhio (3)?

20. (TYranitarFReak)

(TYranitarFReak) New Member

This card just makes wailord unplayable...