Bronze Leon - had to make a separate thread (too much to say)

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Corrosion, Jun 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corrosion

Corrosion New Member

Pokemon: (16)

4-3-3 Empoleon (2 MD, 1DP with all DP pips and prips)
    2-2 Bronzong
    1-1 Omastar
    1 Zapdos

Trainers: (30)

4 Pokedex
    4 Celios
    4 Rare Candy
    3 Roseannes
    3 Mars
    2 Wagers
    2 Warp Points
    2 Cess
    2 Plus powers
    1 Helix Fossil
    2 Super Scoop UPs
    1 Fossil Excavator

Energy: (14)

10 Water
    2 Scrambles
    2 DRainbow

Strategy:

Spread with Empo, Continue with Bronz, annoy with Omastar and Zapdos
    I prefer DP empo when i have no pokemon on the bench(sometimes in the begining most likely) plus its better against magmortar and blissey (more focused). Unlike everyone else im not a fan of CALL ENERGY because i have tried it and it doesnt really work and sometimes slows me down. scoop ups for Zappy and Star. just 1 excavator because sometimes it helps if that 1 fossil is in the discard. Dont have a EMPO X yet other wise i would have 4-2-3-1 Empo. Plus thats why i Dont have a Night maintenance in there yet because just never need it and its a horrible topdeck. Double rainbows work out really well in this deck. cess usually go on empos and only 2 so that they dont affect my ZAPPY and Star. Warps are essential, cant remember how many times they have helped with this deck Star-warp-and Wager work really well, have only pulled it off once but it won me the game. wish i had castaways. ohh and to the people who say Plus powers are not worth it, your crazy there have been so many times where its 10 left and its really annoying. this deck is surprisingly very good against leafeon or other eeveelutions

Weakness of this deck - Latilock(really annoying) in GG
    - Pachirisu can get very annoying as well cuz it does 40 to empo
    - ampharos as well but its basically non existent
    - the retreat cost - 2 for empo and 3 for bronz can get in the way, i tried mantine but it really doesnt change the game either way.

2. charchar

charchar New Member

1 lvl.x play a 2-2 claydol.

3. Corrosion

Corrosion New Member

honestly this deck doesnt need claydol, i never have a problem getting cards and since honchcrow is dead im not gonna worry bout my hand but i do wish i had a empo lvx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.