bronzong.dec

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by TODDakaESTEBAN, May 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TODDakaESTEBAN

TODDakaESTEBAN New Member

well this is a deck that i have been wanting to put together, this list is really bad so i could use some help

it's kind of reminiscent of speed spread but it lacks tangible attacking power

pokemon 18

3-bronzong
    3-bronzor
    4-baltoy
    2-claydol ge
    2-claydol hp
    1-raquaaza ex d
    1-absol ex
    2-zapdos

pokemon 28

4-ssu
    4-celio
    3-roseannes
    3-steven's
    3-wager
    2-night maintenance
    4-battle frontier
    3-warp point
    1-crystal shard
    1-strength charm

energy 14

4-lightning
    6-psychic
    4-scramble

strategy is to spread damage using claydol from holon phantoms, then use bronzong to spread, zapdos is in there so you can spread with bronzong early, absol and quaza come to finish the job, superscoops are to abuse absol and zapdos

anybody got any suggestions on how to better this deck, whether it be trainer fixes, energy fixes or even some changes to the pokemon lines

2. Rain_Dancer

Rain_Dancer New Member

take out the HP claydol and zap......throw in omastar and cloyster

2-2 cloyster
    3-2-3 star
    2-2 bronzong
    2-2 claydol
    2 ray ex
    1 absol ex

same concpet but de evolve with omastar hurts........run 3 TGW to so incase you dont knock out after deevolviong you shuffle the evos back in

3. mrdraz07

mrdraz07 New Member

Cloyster's horrible. I completely agree with Omastar though. Omanyte is even a good spreader...20-10-10 on turn 2 is some good.

The Zapdos is iffy. You really should run 4 to get the maximum use out of them, but then you run the risk of starting with them...

Maybe try 4 Zapdos 3-2-3 Omastar and 4 SSU.

4. PokePockets

PokePockets New Member

Bronzong... MT or MD? i'm assuming MD but i was just curious.

But yeah, i don't think that the Claydol HP is all that needed, Omastar would be a better choice especcially after you spread all of that damage, and i understand with the Absol ex, but i dunno if it is really needed.

My fixes would be...

-2 Claydol HP
    -2 Baltoy
    -1 Absol ex (your call)

+2-1-2 Omastar if you take out Absol ex.

5. master of puppets

master of puppets New Member

It doesnt seem like it would be consistent enough to really spread enough for regular ko's.
    JMO

6. edwarpy

edwarpy New Member

Yup, seems really bad. Sad thing is Claydol EX improves the deck. You gotta have someone who can
    deliver some damage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.