Brookfield WI City Championship!

Discussion in 'City Championships' started by Broken Lizard, Jan 10, 2004.

1. Broken Lizard

Broken Lizard New Member

:pokeball: Saturday, February 7th, 2004!!! :pokeball:

Hobbytown USA, 17115 Bluemound Rd., Brookfield WI (262)782-4332

Modified Format (of course), ENTRY FEE ONLY $5!!!

Registration begins at 12:00, with a 1:00 tournament start.

:D :D :D :D :D

Last edited: Jan 10, 2004
  2. HypnosProjectHQ

HypnosProjectHQ New Member

Cody and I will be there. That makes 2 players so far! Yay!

3. PokeWisconsin

PokeWisconsin New Member

Sounds great! I'll try to be there!

4. JasonthePwnda

JasonthePwnda New Member

i might go, i used to live in brookfield but after neo: destiny came out, i moved to chicago.

5. I could go.....I think....

6. Rulemaster

Rulemaster New Member

I want to go, but we'll have to see with school. If I can, I will be there.

7. yoshi1001

yoshi1001 New Member

Don't think I can make it. In order to do so, I'd have to drive 3 hours on Friday, one and a half each way on Saturday, then 3 hours Sunday Morning to make it to my CC in La Crosse. Of course, you're all welcome to come to mine.

8. HypnosProjectHQ

Most of the league kids will be there, we know. That'll be at least, AT LEAST, 10 people more than this.

9. TheDeuce

TheDeuce New Member

I will be up there, and there's a good chance that at least 4 other from Chicago will be up there too. I can't guarantee for them, but I will definitely be there.

10. HypnosProjectHQ

Good, we can probably make the 24 people thing.

11. Broken Lizard

Broken Lizard New Member

Yes, I think we definitely will make 24.

There will be additional prizes over and above the Nintendo support:

ALL players will get a booster pack just for attending, the top 8 will get a choice of jumbo cards, and the top4 will also get Pikachu World Collections! :D

12. HypnosProjectHQ

Yay! More Pika World Collections! lol And another Jumbo? Yipee!

13. Broken Lizard

Broken Lizard New Member

I suppose you were expecting a full-ride scholarship to Harvard? ;)

Actually, I think a lot of players would love to get a free pack just for playing.

Most of them would like a shot at Jumbo cards or Pikachu World Collections, I think...

Last edited: Jan 25, 2004
  14. dld4a

dld4a Feature Writer

Getting anything is cool. My son and I will be there if I can get a late enough work start time, which I think is actually possible. We will defanatly be in La Cross the next day.

15. Hello...

Well I am still if-y about heading to Brookfield...I have never driven on a highway before so I am kinda nervous about heading there. Also I hope that if I do go there will be people willing to trade cards because I am in need of some cards for the deck I want to use.

16. Broken Lizard

Broken Lizard New Member

CHARIZARDMASTERTRAINER:

We have a thriving league here with many people willing to trade cards.

Your drive should be pretty painless, since there is usually low traffic on the interstate at mid-day on Saturdays.

Here's a MAP with directions if that helps! :)

Last edited: Jan 26, 2004
  17. JasonthePwnda

JasonthePwnda New Member

i was wondering if anyone could let me borrow one boost energy for the main event... or i could trade for one. if not, i can still use 3. damn aquapolis box only having one boost :/

18. Broken Lizard

Broken Lizard New Member

JasonthePwnda:

I am sure that someone there will be able to help you out somehow. Just bring your trade stock and I'm sure you'll be able to grab a boost!

19. JasonthePwnda

JasonthePwnda New Member

yeah ill be trading a lot for one especially if its reverse holo....mmmm. i mean tons. so bring your boosts!

20. Yeah....

I also need to trade too...if anyone needs some R/S EX ,EX pokemon then I might be able to help out as long as you got some gardy EX, Wynauts, POR, Boost, or TV-Reporters...

See ya

PS IF you need any specific card, just send me a message or post it so I can give you a answer