3 Strength Charm

3 Night Maintenance

--------------------------------------------------------------

Energy: 16

7 Grass Energy

7 Psychic Energy

2 Scramble Energy
-----------------------

Strategy: Your goal is to start with Burmy as your Active and do a quick 20 damage with Plant Cloak Tackle, and you should have a Shuppet on the Bench. On your second turn, you should have a Mothim, and/or Banette ready to go if Burmy received damage, you want to use Raging Scales to do 70 damage for only two Energy, or if you are going to be Knocked Out next turn then use Silver Wind to do an extra 40 damage on your next turn. Keep on doing 70 damage with Mothim and be sure to have a Banette discarded by now… if you were Knocked Out last turn send Banette up for 120 damage (with a Banette in the discard pile.)

If you combo right with this deck, you can do up to 110 damage with Mothim, (Without any Strength Charm attached!) and up to 120 damage with Banette (Also without any Strength Charm attached!)

Now just think how much damage you’re going to do to a Gardillade deck with the Banette!

Sets up really fast because they’re both only Stage 1 Pokemon!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roseanne’s Research is to get all the Basics/Energy you need and to thin the deck of basics for Quick Ball.

Bebe's Search gets you that Pokemon you need right now.

Castaway grabs a Basic Energy, a Supporter, and a Pokemon Tool (Strength Charm.).

Lake Boundary destroys Psychic decks.

TV Reporter over Professor Oak’s Visit so you can discard a Banette.

Quick Balls are to get a quick Pokemon.

Strength Charm is to rack up the damage.

Night Maintenance is to fish for those Knocked Out Pokemon you need back.

Last edited:
Hello Mr. wall of text, how are you today?

Seriously dude, space this out a little bit better. It's a headache to try and decipher the deck. (is there even one in there?)

Please seperate this into a list, so like this:

Pokemon (14):

Burmy SW x3
Mothim SW x4
Shuppet SW/CG x4 (3 SW, 1CG)
Banette SW x4

And so on with the Trainers and Energy.

Sorry guys, that messed up bad... IDK what happend, again I'm sorry. But on the plus side, I fixed it!

I normaly wright my decklists like this (read first post please.).

Anyways you guys should go easier on a guy for messing up. You think I ment to wright it like that?

If you're strategy is to start with Burmy and Mothim, up the line to 4-4. Make all Shuppets CG.

Banette will die anyway, as you attack first, so no need for Potion. 4 NMs is overdoing it a bit, maybe 2, and replace as many of them as you can with TSDs (if you have any, I know they are hard to get).

Where's your Ceilio's? Take out your Dusk Balls for them. Is 4 Strength Carms alot? Yes. Too much? Yes. Reduce this to 2.

Your only source of Draw is TVR. Put in 2 POV.

Special Energy? Like DRE and Scrambles? DRE allows Banette to do 70 if another Banette is in the Discard with Spiteful Pain. Good, right? Scrambles also allows Banette to get powered up quickly, but this time doing 80. Put in 2 of each.

Reduce Grass Energy to 5 and Psychic to 5 to make room for the other Specials.

Hope this helps.

EDIT: It's fine, Toxictaipan. I wasn't trying to be mean to you. It was just hard for me to read your post. Again, I'm sorry.

If you're strategy is to start with Burmy and Mothim, up the line to 4-4. Make all Shuppets CG.

Banette will die anyway, as you attack first, so no need for Potion. 4 NMs is overdoing it a bit, maybe 2, and replace as many of them as you can with TSDs (if you have any, I know they are hard to get).

Where's your Ceilio's? Take out your Dusk Balls for them. Is 4 Strength Carms alot? Yes. Too much? Yes. Reduce this to 2.

Your only source of Draw is TVR. Put in 2 POV.

Special Energy? Like DRE and Scrambles? DRE allows Banette to do 70 if another Banette is in the Discard with Spiteful Pain. Good, right? Scrambles also allows Banette to get powered up quickly, but this time doing 80. Put in 2 of each.

Reduce Grass Energy to 5 and Psychic to 5 to make room for the other Specials.

Hope this helps.

EDIT: It's fine, Toxictaipan. I wasn't trying to be mean to you. It was just hard for me to read your post. Again, I'm sorry.
It's alright man, I wasn't trying to call you mean. Yeah about the Celios... I gave them to my brother for his Gardillade deck. And this deck did okay with out them so I'm not in desprit need... I'll add in some of those special energy too. I'm thinking instead of POV why not some Holon adventurer, he discards too and I get to draw 3 cards...

Yeah I'm going to forget the potions too.

I'm also short on Mothim too, but that was on the top of my "to fix" list!

And the CG Shuppets are a big duh too. You really think I have any left after that horrible anti-Gardy deck come out? PPFFFTTT!

Thanks for the help,
toxictaipan

Last edited:
Maybe instead of Ceilio's, you could try Bebe's. It's essentially the same thing, just with a down side. The Shuppet's are fine, my friend runs T2 Banette with only SW Shuppets, so I think that should fine. Try to get another Mothim though. But, I know how difficult they can be to get (I only have 1), even though they are only non-Holo Rare.

you should totally play the Blonde deck instead Its alot better(It looks better too)

BLONDE
Pokemon:

4-Bannete
4-Shuppet
2-Blissey
2-Chansey

Trainer:

4-Tv Reporter
3-Professor Oak´s Visit
2-Steven´s Advice
4-Celio´s Network
2-Rosseane´s Research
1-Castaway
1-Team Galatic´s Wager
2-Great Ball
1-Time-Space Distortion
1-Night Maintenance
2-PlusPower
3-Lake Boundary
2-Crystal Beach
3-Cessation Crystal
1-Buffer Piece

Energy:

2-Double-Rainbow
14-Psychic

drop mothim or minun..put in hypno maybe it keeps healing itself and will bring the damage to the opponent..and puts them to sleep allowing u to get the upper hand...making room for u to use something else maybe banne???put in moonlight stadium so u can keep retreating for free basically...which can be good for u annoying to the defending

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back