Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Buy Infernape LV X for 16$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charizardian

Wow. If you haven't heard, they are selling new D/P tins in about a week (Maybe in some stores already, idk) for 16$. However, instead of having the holofoil version of the starters like last tins, they are selling the LV X starters. That's right, Infernape LV X for 16 bucks. It's going to be a lot easier to make Infernacatty now, because that Infernape LV X you couldn't pry from traders hands is going to be right there for the taking. I know the regular Infernape is what makes the deck work, but the LV X is essential and is now way too easy to buy. Not to mention, it has way cooler artwork. (Pokebeach has scans of it.)

So you can get Ape holo and Apex in tins?

I think this sets a new precedent of TCG, To make a more equal playing ground that rarer cards are more obtainable at the same time giving more money to Pokemon Company.

Has any one seen the re-packeged boosters with 4 extra cards? If you have, BUY THEM!! Me and my bros. got some and in the bonus cards, instead of the normal junk they give you, we got a Empoleon, 2 Tortera, and an Ape.

GRRR! ROAR!!!! I'M MAD! WHY can't they do this with TIME SPACE DISTORTION!!!

(the main reason why I'm mad is because I traded two *star* cards in mint condition for my Ape Lv.X) >_<

GRRR! ROAR!!!! I'M MAD! WHY can't they do this with TIME SPACE DISTORTION!!!

(the main reason why I'm mad is because I traded two *star* cards in mint condition for my Ape Lv.X) >_<

You will probably forever hate me after this, but... 2 of my bros won 4 bosters easc at a tourny right after ape got realy popular, and both got an ape lv.x. My brother a few days later got another one out of a booster, and I traded a tortara lv.x for 1 and a Charizard for another. We wher laughing at pokemonforever who had somthing like 7 tortara lv. x and 2 ape lv.x, out of all the bokes he got.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

What?!?!?!?!?are You Serious!?!?!?!@ Darthpika

Yes, I am. We where also amazed when I pulled out an Empoleon, expecting to get some old rotated junk card.

Last edited:
I think I'll pick up the Ape Lv X tin because I already have 2 Empoleon Lv X (and Torterra sucks) and I need another tin to store some more cards in.

When I saw Infernape, it made me get back into the game, but when I saw how much I'd have to dish out for the lv. x card, I didn't want to make the deck. Now with the tins, all I'll have to do is work on getting a Delcatty ex. I'm still looking for tins in my area though. The Target is really nice. They had nice pokemon deckboxes and I picked one up.

They are out - I bought some yesterday (see post/pic above).

Where did you get yours? About the only place I haven't checked is the mall, which I'm about to do soon. I've been looking at websites and they say the tins ship out December :frown:

Edit: I just saw a few sites with Sept. 30 release dates. definitely confused now...

Last edited:
I bought mine as did many at our league at Meijer's which is similar to Target, Walmart, etc. When I checked Target that same day and next - they did not have them. I think that I read in another thread that the December release tins are the ones that will contain the Lucario Lv X.

Found (and bought) all three at the Meijer in Sandusky OH. They had a TON of them too. Didn't get diddly squat in any of my packs, but oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back