BW Cards of pokes that didnt have one in BW 1 yet

Discussion in 'Create-A-Card' started by Scipio, Mar 11, 2011.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Scipio

Scipio New Member

Yeah, some pokes that arent present in the original BW set, gave them cards here.

2. wobbufet

wobbufet New Member

Can you please put up a Conkeldurr and Gigalith?

3. Scipio

Scipio New Member

Sure. In the meantime, any comments on the cards so far?

Last edited: Mar 15, 2011
  4. gallade

gallade New Member

BTW on shandilure, your making it so you can burn the bench.

5. Scipio

Scipio New Member

No. The "defending pokemon" is always the opponent's active one. The bench can be targeted, but it'll be their active one that's burned.

6. Ze Quidinateur

Ze Quidinateur New Member

The wording on Sturdy might cause confusion because it doesn't mention preventing the damage, only putting a ton of damage counters on it. I suggest changing it to "When Gigalith has more than 10 HP remaining and would be Knocked Out by an attack, Gigalith is not Knocked Out and its remaining HP becomes 10 instead". Just a nitpick, but apart from that, I like the cards. They're original and non-broken.

Could you please do a Mienshao in the next batch?

7. wobbufet

wobbufet New Member

Thanks for the Conkeldurr and the Gigalith! The Hydregion is pretty awesome, too! I think if that Conkeldurr was real, I might base a deck around it- "Mightydurr." It would have Skuntank G, BTS, and this card. Poison+30/80 dmg.=1/2nd turn win.

8. Scipio

Scipio New Member

Updated Gigalith.

Here be MOAR

9. Arcedude1

Arcedude1 New Member

Do you mind if I use some of the text in a visual set i'm working on. I'm a great visual faker but suck at thinking up attacks and powers/bodies

10. Scipio

Scipio New Member

Do feel free. Maybe we can make a set together?

11. Arcedude1

Arcedude1 New Member

I think that'll be a great idea. check out my thread on the set. BW: New Era. you'll see it.