CaC Competition Anime vs. Manga Sign ups Closed

Discussion in 'Create-A-Card' started by poketo, Jun 16, 2008.

1. poketo

poketo New Member

You all will chose your teams depending if you support Anime or Manga.
    You will use all the characters from your favorites, but in the first post you make you have to say Manga or Anime and that will be your team. (If there are uneven teams then we will use your choice for a hint on what team you go on.) As you seen I said we a few times and I would like to ask Green_Zangoose and AbsolTrainer to help out because they are really good with teh CaC here on Pokegym.

Preffered Anime
    PokePockets
    Lucario EX
    Charmander Rox
    Darkrai_90

Preffered Manga
    Ashinto
    Ensign Merlin
    JanPDS

Last edited: Jun 22, 2008
  2. ashinto

ashinto New Member

MANGA FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    it is better because u can get through it faster. in naruto (my fave anime/manga) u have fillers in the anime that slow it down (as of all good animes, there has to be fillers). also, the manga will always be ahead of the anime. the manga is just better, dattebayo.

3. greenzangoose

greenzangoose New Member

... Fine, I'll judge as long as you don't find other people who want too... :nonono:

I guess I may postpone my CaC Challanges, or do you think we could have both going on at the same time without a cataclysmic apocolypse??? :wink:

4. meditite rox

meditite rox New Member

gz, continue your contests as well.

5. Lucario EX

Lucario EX Moderator<br>Fanfic Contest Host

I guess I'll join since you think I'm so bad at CaC...

Manga/anime in general, Pokemon manga/anime in general, or something else?

6. poketo

poketo New Member

I dont care if you do other contests or not to be honest it will give me a bit of a chance to do more things. :biggrin:
    :thumb:
    All of Manga/Anime you choose if it's Pokemon or Psychic Academy or anything.
    (please no American anime those are just :frown:)

7. Lucario EX

Lucario EX Moderator<br>Fanfic Contest Host

Anime, then. Galaxy Railways and Lucario and the Mystery of Mew are just too awesome.

8. PokePockets

PokePockets New Member

I guess i'll join.

Anime, i support Anime. Anime ftw...

9. darkrai_90

darkrai_90 New Member

I'm in!!

Anime rox. I support ANIME.

10. charmander rox

charmander rox New Member

Whatever, Anime. I've only read three manga books, and the first two were lousy.

11. ashinto

ashinto New Member

darn all of u, u can't read. i think that it would take me one day to read naruto 1-30, but to get to that part in the anime, it would take about a month of watching it straight.

12. greenzangoose

greenzangoose New Member

Well, looks like I'm judging again... :wink: Hey I have a question, are there any prizes? :confused: I mean, you can't have a top notch competition without prizes. :cool:

Lol, ashinto, looks like most people prefer watching to reading... :lol:

13. ashinto

ashinto New Member

i love reading, cuz i dont' have everyone in my family wonderng wat i am watching (only 3 tvs, and there all in places people can see them).

14. greenzangoose

greenzangoose New Member

Lol, I get that somtimes too (Thankfully my mom isn't very picky, and thinks I can choose for myself. (Oh yea, I have a cool mom. :cool:)) I just like Menga to get away from my brother and sister for a while (Doesn't always work but...) :biggrin: If only they wheren't so expensive... (T.V. is free...)

15. ashinto

ashinto New Member

i am so with u, and manga is only $7 a book were i live, so that's cheap, no.

16. poketo

poketo New Member

Where is every one for this? I now demand all Manga members to come :frown: you dont have to wait as long and you dont get the bad english actors now i get shamed

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Yea tv free after the 30 dollars a month + another 100-1000 dollars for the television yea its really free :cool:

Last edited: Jun 17, 2008
  17. greenzangoose

greenzangoose New Member

I don't pay for my parent T.V. But I have to pay for my own menga, which after a few different series 7$ starts to add up. :rolleyes:

18. poketo

poketo New Member

Library is helpful

19. ashinto

ashinto New Member

true, or just go to a book store and read it there. where i live, there is a great bookstore with A LOT of manga and it has a cafe, so i get a book, buy a huge cookie and a root beer and that's about an hour.

20. greenzangoose

greenzangoose New Member

The *Small town name here* Library? LOL :lol: That would be like going into Macdonalds and asking for a chiken wing, it just won't work... The library here sucks (Really sucks,) there isn't even a single menga book there, yet alone a section... :rolleyes: