Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

CaC Competition Anime vs. Manga Sign ups Closed

poketo

You all will chose your teams depending if you support Anime or Manga.
You will use all the characters from your favorites, but in the first post you make you have to say Manga or Anime and that will be your team. (If there are uneven teams then we will use your choice for a hint on what team you go on.) As you seen I said we a few times and I would like to ask Green_Zangoose and AbsolTrainer to help out because they are really good with teh CaC here on Pokegym.

Preffered Anime
PokePockets
Lucario EX
Charmander Rox
Darkrai_90

Preffered Manga
Ashinto
Ensign Merlin
JanPDS

Last edited:
MANGA FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it is better because u can get through it faster. in naruto (my fave anime/manga) u have fillers in the anime that slow it down (as of all good animes, there has to be fillers). also, the manga will always be ahead of the anime. the manga is just better, dattebayo.

... Fine, I'll judge as long as you don't find other people who want too... :nonono:

I guess I may postpone my CaC Challanges, or do you think we could have both going on at the same time without a cataclysmic apocolypse??? :wink:

I guess I'll join since you think I'm so bad at CaC...

Manga/anime in general, Pokemon manga/anime in general, or something else?

... Fine, I'll judge as long as you don't find other people who want too... :nonono:

I guess I may postpone my CaC Challanges, or do you think we could have both going on at the same time without a cataclysmic apocolypse??? :wink:
I dont care if you do other contests or not to be honest it will give me a bit of a chance to do more things. :biggrin:
gz, continue your contests as well.
:thumb:
I guess I'll join since you think I'm so bad at CaC...

Manga/anime in general, Pokemon manga/anime in general, or something else?

All of Manga/Anime you choose if it's Pokemon or Psychic Academy or anything.
(please no American anime those are just :frown:)

All of Manga/Anime you choose if it's Pokemon or Psychic Academy or anything.
(please no American anime those are just :frown:)

Anime, then. Galaxy Railways and Lucario and the Mystery of Mew are just too awesome.

darn all of u, u can't read. i think that it would take me one day to read naruto 1-30, but to get to that part in the anime, it would take about a month of watching it straight.

Well, looks like I'm judging again... :wink: Hey I have a question, are there any prizes? :confused: I mean, you can't have a top notch competition without prizes. :cool:

Lol, ashinto, looks like most people prefer watching to reading... :lol:

i love reading, cuz i dont' have everyone in my family wonderng wat i am watching (only 3 tvs, and there all in places people can see them).

i love reading, cuz i dont' have everyone in my family wonderng wat i am watching (only 3 tvs, and there all in places people can see them).

Lol, I get that somtimes too (Thankfully my mom isn't very picky, and thinks I can choose for myself. (Oh yea, I have a cool mom. :cool:)) I just like Menga to get away from my brother and sister for a while (Doesn't always work but...) :biggrin: If only they wheren't so expensive... (T.V. is free...)

Where is every one for this? I now demand all Manga members to come :frown: you dont have to wait as long and you dont get the bad english actors now i get shamed

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Lol, I get that somtimes too (Thankfully my mom isn't very picky, and thinks I can choose for myself. (Oh yea, I have a cool mom. :cool:)) I just like Menga to get away from my brother and sister for a while (Doesn't always work but...) :biggrin: If only they wheren't so expensive... (T.V. is free...)

Yea tv free after the 30 dollars a month + another 100-1000 dollars for the television yea its really free :cool:

Last edited:
true, or just go to a book store and read it there. where i live, there is a great bookstore with A LOT of manga and it has a cafe, so i get a book, buy a huge cookie and a root beer and that's about an hour.

The *Small town name here* Library? LOL :lol: That would be like going into Macdonalds and asking for a chiken wing, it just won't work... The library here sucks (Really sucks,) there isn't even a single menga book there, yet alone a section... :rolleyes:

Back