Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Can Electivire, Flygon, and Delcatty be friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Electricattyton was a bomb because of its fighting weakness (I am going to be seeing Lucario in my nightmares tonight). The combination of Electivre and Infercatty, however, did synergize very well. Looking at the Pokegym Electivire decks, I am now curious whether Infercatty could be incorporated into “The Phenom 1993”s” Flyvire deck. The Delta Flygon would allow Electivire to be powered up quicker because of Electivire’s Pokebody and because DF Electabuzz is a delta Pokemon, you could use delta Flygon’s ability to power iit up directly. You would still have Delcatty’s Energy Draw which gives amazing draw power, and Mr. Stone’s Project and Night Maintenance should be able to compensate for the loss of Magneton to help get your Lightning energies back when you need them. I kept the Scramble in there because it could quickly powerup both Flygon and Electivre if you fall behind. The 3 Windstorms are because this deck falls apart with Cessation Crystal and Lake Barrier especially if you can’t get Electivire Level X out fast enough.

Pokemon 24

3 Elekid (DP1)
3 Electrabuzz (DF)
3 Electrivire (DP1)
1 Electrivire Level X (DP2)
3 Trapinch (HP)
1 Vibrava (DF-42)
2 Flygon delta (HP)
1 Flygon ex delta (DF)
1 Rayquaza ex delta (DF)
3 Skitty (PK)
2 Delcatty (PK)
1 Delcatty ex (CG)

Trainers 18

3 Holon Mentor
2 Celio’s Network
2 Rare Candy
1 Warppoint
1 Switch
2 Night Maintenance (DP2)
2 Mr. Stone’s Project
2 TV Reporter
3 Windstorm
2 Bebe’s Search

Energy 18

8 Lightning
4 Double Rainbow
4 Delta Rainbow
2 Scramble

Electricattyton was a bomb because of its fighting weakness (I am going to be seeing Lucario in my nightmares tonight). The combination of Electivre and Infercatty, however, did synergize very well. Looking at the Pokegym Electivire decks, I am now curious whether Infercatty could be incorporated into “The Phenom 1993”s” Flyvire deck. The Delta Flygon would allow Electivire to be powered up quicker because of Electivire’s Pokebody and because DF Electabuzz is a delta Pokemon, you could use delta Flygon’s ability to power iit up directly. You would still have Delcatty’s Energy Draw which gives amazing draw power, and Mr. Stone’s Project and Night Maintenance should be able to compensate for the loss of Magneton to help get your Lightning energies back when you need them. I kept the Scramble in there because it could quickly powerup both Flygon and Electivre if you fall behind. The 3 Windstorms are because this deck falls apart with Cessation Crystal and Lake Barrier especially if you can’t get Electivire Level X out fast enough.

Pokemon 24

3 Elekid (DP1)
3 Electrabuzz (DF)
3 Electrivire (DP1)
1 Electrivire Level X (DP2)
3 Trapinch (HP)
1 Vibrava (DF-42)
2 Flygon delta (HP)
1 Flygon ex delta (DF)
1 Rayquaza ex delta (DF)
3 Skitty (PK)
2 Delcatty (PK)
1 Delcatty ex (CG)

Trainers 18

3 Holon Mentor
2 Celio’s Network
2 Rare Candy
1 Warppoint
2 Night Maintenance (DP2)
2 Mr. Stone’s Project
3 TV Reporter
3 Windstorm
2 Bebe’s Search

Energy 18

8 Lightning
4 Double Rainbow
4 Delta Rainbow
2 Scramble

Looks really good!

Have you tried the Castform idea yet?? Since everything yo uare playing/ Basic Wise/ is Delta, delta Draw could get yo u going a little faster!! Just a thought!

Appreciate the thought Mr. Meches, but I'm fighting deck phobic. Except for Infercatty, most of the other decks in the TWC metagame community are either Mario (is that a deck?) or an Empoleon/Lucario combination and I'm just afraid that if I get Castform as my only basic that I will lose in very few turns.

Didn't you replace one fighting weak poke for another (Skitty)? And no starter in this deck? Can you get it going fast enough? Have you playtested it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back