Can Root Fossil and Claw Fossil evolve?

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by NoPoke, Sep 16, 2003.

1. NoPoke

NoPoke New Member

Probably a dumb question.

Are there any pokémon that evolve from either of these two fossils, either existing or planned?

(Just trying to work out how to use the two new fossil trainers to best advantage.)

2. babayaga

babayaga New Member

I guess you don't play the Gameboy game!

Root Fossil is the start of the Lileep--Cradilly line. The idea of Lileep is derived from real life sea "lillies".

Claw Fossil is the start of the Anorith and Armaldo line. Anorith is obviously derived from Burgess Shale fossil Anomalocaris, great hunter of the Cambrian seas.

3. NoPoke

NoPoke New Member

You are right I don't play the gameboy game.

Thanks for the reply. Now I know the answer :D

4. Nintenfreak

Nintenfreak New Member

I don't think it was a dumb question, but it's one of those, "fuh fuh fuh" kinda questions. Just curious, you didn't own a Lileep or Anorith, either, right?

5. NoPoke

NoPoke New Member

Don't be daft... I'm in the UK!

ROFLMAO

[Nopoke is currently playing the supporting role of 'Bad Cop' at a league near Europe. Heading the bill is all time Good Cop : UkPokemonPro.]

Last edited: Sep 16, 2003
  6. Nintenfreak

Nintenfreak New Member

Hehe. I hope I didn't hurt your feelings. A friend's boss likes to make fun of his employee's ideas by saying fuh fuh fuh before the ideas he repeats.

7. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

A boss does that to his employee's??
    What a schmuck!