Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Can somebody tell me why LA is owning...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaNdy-MaN

I'm not trying to brag or anything, but LA took two frist places and most of top eight on Sunday. Also the top POP players are almost all LA. Not only that but most of them are not even in high-school. I just want to know where is all the competition at. All you guys better hurry up, because these kids are only going to get better.

I know who you are now :p
*BUT I knew all along...

C'mon be cool.

SD seemed to have it ALL for the 1st 2 PRE-Releases. =/

WHY?
CAUSE you guys have PICKED up where you guys left off with WotC.
DEDICATED, innovative, COOL Pokemon players.

Note: Life is a CYCLE. Best decks were coming out ot NY, Chicago, then SoCal, then Ohio *Parma*, so... KEEP it up because EVERYONE will be working hard to metagame...

KEEP IT UP!!!

SD seemed to have it ALL for the 1st 2 PRE-Releases. =/

WHY?
CAUSE you guys have PICKED up where you guys left off with WotC.
DEDICATED, innovative, COOL Pokemon players.

Note: Life is a CYCLE. Best decks were coming out ot NY, Chicago, then SoCal, then Ohio *Parma*, so... KEEP it up because EVERYONE will be working hard to metagame...

I'm just saying we got some young blood on our crew now and soon they will be tough competitors.

My Best

Well well well. I'm with The San Diego team. We have placed 1st in the Ruby/Sapphire Challenge, and the Sand Storm prelease. We will try our best to win this one as well. And, you may have new blood, but it takes more than that to win. Take it from me. We must be doing something right to win the last two tournies, and place second the in Fan Appreciation Tournament at the Comic Con. See you all there this Sat! Prepare for battle!

Ha Ha.... Competition? Rivalry? Gee, sure isn't what it used to be, if there was one at all. Gee, the competition used to be really good, the old So Cal group and SD's Team NoG. Pretty awesome matchups we had, especially during the top 2 of the WCSC professor Challenge, top 8 of worlds and such. Ah.. the memories.

Anyways, SD still has the potential for new blood, plus ever since Team NoG Fizzled out, the old WotC Store peeps have been developing into very capable and well accomplished players..oh wait they already are.

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend the pre-release this saturday. Crewing for the School play and taking care of more college applications.

Darksight530 said:
We must be doing something right to win the last two tournies

when a tournament is held in San Diego, there are more SD players. Los Angeles players are out-numbered 4:1...

the only thing you guys are doing right is saving gas when driving

Darksight530 said:
and place second the in Fan Appreciation Tournament at the Comic Con.

if i remember correctly, i was taking sd players out left and right, even beatting the player who got 2nd place. while not making top8 only because of tie breaker percentage. pretty good for a guy who owned a charizard with a grass deck. =)

Last edited:
if i remember correctly, i was taking sd players out left and right, even beatting the player who got 2nd place. while not making top8 only because of tie breaker percentage. pretty good for a guy who owned a charizard with a grass deck. =)[/QUOTE]

Hey, you only did that on a flip.

Last edited:
TrEkIeV said:
if i had fliped tails, i still would have ended up winning, you had no energy on the board.

I had 2 Energy on my Charmeleon and a Double Gust in my hand, and you had a Venusaur on the bench, if the flip went my way I would have won.

if i remember correctly, i was taking sd players out left and right, even beatting the player who got 2nd place. while not making top8 only because of tie breaker percentage. pretty good for a guy who owned a charizard with a grass deck. =)[/QUOTE]

I think I know who this is now. You did beat me. But, by some twist of fate, I got into the top 8, exactly 8 and pushed you off to 9, and I ended up getting 2nd in the tourny. Are you still hung up on that?

Darksight530 said:
I think I know who this is now. You did beat me. But, by some twist of fate, I got into the top 8, exactly 8 and pushed you off to 9, and I ended up getting 2nd in the tourny. Are you still hung up on that?

no, but if some twist of fate is what you need to win, then keep praying

TrEkIeV said:
no, but if some twist of fate is what you need to win, then keep praying
Well, if you didn't know, the whole game of Pokemon isn't on skill alone. Luck and fate does play into it. The luck of the draw, of the win, etc.

Last edited:
MetaGrossEX said:
Well TrEkleV i guess i'm the only SD player to beat you in a tournament :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumb: :clap:

Well you beat him but he still did better than you.

MetaGrossEX said:
Well matt at least i didn't lose to him with a charizard deck against his VENUSAUR deck :lol: :lol:

Wow this coming from a guy who didn't beat anyone, Mr. 83rd place.

Ok,thats going a bit too far.Competition is one thing,but bragging someone is better,then the posts degrading into he said/he said pointless arguments and finally some mudslinging...sorry,but this needs to be locked.

`Sensei

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back