Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Can someone help my CC gardevoir Deck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

exalteddragon7

This is my gardevoir deck that wins a lot in my store tourneis, not sure about the CC in my area. Can some one look at my deck and give any advice? Thanks

4 Ralt( Ruby and Sapphire)
2 Kirlia ( Ruby and sapphire)
3 Gardevoir EX
2 Gardevoir

3 Wobbuffett
2 Wynaut

4 TV Reporter
4 Oaks Research
3 Copycat
3 Bill's Maintenence
3 Oracle
3 Potion
2 Rare Candy
2 own Volunteers
2 Switch

14 Psychic Energy
4 Boost Energy

Thanks for looking. I made it 3 Gardy EX because if one is in the prizes, you wont do well if one is knocked out.

Last edited:
exalteddragon7 said:
This is my gardevoir deck that wins a lot in my store tourneis, not sure about the CC in my area. Can some one look at my deck and give any advice? Thanks

4 Ralt( Ruby and Sapphire)
2 Kirlia ( Ruby and sapphire)
3 Gardevoir EX
2 Gardevoir

3 Wobbuffett
2 Wynaut

4 TV Reporter
4 Oaks Research
3 Copycat
3 Bill's Maintenence
3 Oracle
3 Potion
2 Rare Candy
2 own Volunteers
2 Switch

14 Psychic Energy
4 Boost Energy

Thanks for looking. I made it 3 Gardy EX because if one is in the prizes, you wont do well if one is knocked out.

I play my gardy deck with catty....it makes it a lot faster. Drop the TV reporter and add in 2 skitty, 2 catty. You may also want to take something else out to throw in a couple fisherman. This way you can trash energy to draw cards and then get the energy back with fisherman. I think you have one too many gardy EXs in there also. You would never have enough time to get them all out...once you have one fully powered up its very hard to be knocked out, and then you can always rely on regular gardy to finish things off. Also, since you're relying greatly on boost energy, which gets discarded anyway, you may want to consider dropping the potions for pokemon nurse. I know its another supporter, but this way if gardy EX has like 12 damage on it and is in great risk of being knocked out, you can use nurse to take everything off of it, and like I said where you're playing boost anyway, you'd probably only be losing 1 or 2 psychics. Typical turn: play nurse, discard all energies and take off all damage, psy shadow to get a psy energy on gardy EX, play boost and there you go. Play around with it a bit and see what works for you, but some of those suggestions should make your deck faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back