Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Cape Coral FL

octillery49

My family is looking into moving to Cape Coral FL, I was wondering if anyone could
give me information on that area.

Thanks.:smile:

Cape Coral is pretty nice. My Grandmother lives there. Like most of Florida, there are a lot of senior citizens. Cape Coral as a whole is kind of upscale, so things tend to be a little more expensive. It's in Florida though, so no snow.

Well howdy naighbor. We have a league over in Broward, which is a ways off, but good to know if you ever feel like dropping by.
You can search on Go-pokemon.com and use the league locator to find a league in your area.
GL, and enjoy FL (except during hurricane season). I look forward to meeting you.

It's between tampa and Miami, but not too many players are from there IIRC. But it is a beautiful place to live =O

Well howdy naighbor. We have a league over in Broward, which is a ways off, but good to know if you ever feel like dropping by.
You can search on Go-pokemon.com and use the league locator to find a league in your area.
GL, and enjoy FL (except during hurricane season). I look forward to meeting you.

Thanks.:smile: Just how bad is hurricane season?

Thanks.:smile: Just how bad is hurricane season?

Ridiculously over exaggerated.

Just have a stable house and a place where you can bring your ouside stuff in/tie down, and you should be fine.
A generator helps too, so if you lose your power you can still have coffee/lights/TV. Every once in a while we get one thats bad, but its rare we get anything like "ZOMG THERE'S A HOUSE FLYING DOWN THE STREETZ" and such. Just make sure you have shudders to cover your windows.
The only real worry you end up having with Hurricane's aare dying of boredum, so just stock up on board games :lol:

Back