Quilava (Mysterious treasures) quantity: 3 or 4
Pichu (powerkeepers) quantity: 2 or 3*****
Claydol (Great encounters) quantity: 1 or 2
sceptile (great encounters) quantity: 1 or 2
Rare candy quantity: 4*****
Master ball quantity: 2,3,4
Skarmory ex (Power keepers) quantity: I don't care
DOUBLE RAINBOW ENERGY quantity: 4*****
Mothim and Burmy plant cloak (Mysterious Treasures) quantity: 1 mothim 3 burmy*****

These are some of the cards i want, and as i mentioned before or if i did not, i will be willing to trade level X cards, holos, and other cards you need in mint condition. I also expect the the same from you in mint condition. The cards with astricts are the ones i need the most. Thanks! I also do live in the USA and want all ENGLISH CARDS, and i know im picky! Even if you dont have that many, i may trade you, thanks !!!!

GARDEVOIR ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have
Magneton PK x2
Lucario POP6 (I'm pretty sure that's a reprint of DP, right?) x1
Master Ball x4
possibly Sceptile GE x1

CML in sig?

To jedi Amara

Hey, i will trade you your magneton(plural) but i dont know what you want or need, i have an even trade here if you will exept it or not, is your decision. But i will give 2 electrode from diamond and pearl for the magneton, if not i will formulate something better:pokeball:

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

I have infernape level X, but i also have some very rare base set cards, i also have a medicham ex, i'm sorry i am not big on ex!!!:fighting::fire:

Last edited:
Hi pokemonfreak!

I have:

3 burmy plant cloak
1 mothim
2 riachu
2 manetric
2 lucario
1 sceptile.

Please take a look at my want list in my sig. Thanks.

Hey, i will trade you your magneton(plural) but i dont know what you want or need, i have an even trade here if you will exept it or not, is your decision. But i will give 2 electrode from diamond and pearl for the magneton, if not i will formulate something better:pokeball:

I have infernape level X, but i also have some very rare base set cards, i also have a medicham ex, i'm sorry i am not big on ex!!!:fighting::fire:
Hey, I have a link to my wants list in my sig, do you have anything from it? :)

hi, i have 2 raichu MT, 2 manectric MT reverse holo, 2 lucario (one pop6 one DP), and a gallade, my list is on my sig, i dont know what you have so please tell me! thank you!!:)

Raichu (mysterious treasures) quantity: 2*****
Manectric (mysterious tresures) quantity: 2*****
Magneton (power keepers) quantity: 3*****
Kingdra ex delta (?) quantity: 1
Lucario (D/P) quantity: 2 or 3
Gallade (Secret Wonders) quantity: 1 or 2
Pichu (powerkeepers) quantity: 2 or 3*****
sceptile (great encounters) quantity: 1 or 2
Master ball quantity: 2,3,4
Skarmory ex (Power keepers) quantity: I don't care
DOUBLE RAINBOW ENERGY quantity: 4*****
Mothim and Burmy plant cloak (Mysterious Treasures) quantity: 1 mothim 3 burmy*****

i have all of the above cards, what lvl x do you for trade...pm me

Trades With You

Alright, Jedi, I do have some spare celio's network and i do have an ampharos from the NEO SET!!! Its rarity is 1/111, in any case, i will trade you celio's network (2) and my 2 electrodes and my ampharos for 2,3, or 4 double rainbow energy and the magnaton (2)

To Prize card: Man, i really need the raichu, manectirc, and mothim, however, your trade list has somehtings i dont have, so for 2 raichu, 2 manectric, and a mothim (and burmy) i will trade you a CG delta Blastoise (holo), an empoleon (holo) and two celio's network.

If you guys like the deal, we could send each other the cards at THE SAME TIME AS ME! But anyway, tell me if you don't like the deal, tell me! :pokeball: Peace guys :pokeball:

GOTTA CATCH'EM ALL!

Manectric (mysterious tresures) quantity: 2*****
Lucario (D/P) quantity: 2 or 3 (i have pop 6)
Pichu (powerkeepers) quantity: 1 *****
Master ball quantity: 2,3,4 (i hve to check on these)
Skarmory ex (Power keepers) quantity: I don't care (i only hve 1)

lmk what you have

Are the 2 celios holo from cg? If so would you do this trade:

your 2 celios (holo)

for my

burmy
mothim
2 riachu

Let me know, thanks.

Yo! Prize Card Yo!

Dude, my celio's network are not holo, but however they are uber cards as well as the blastoise>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:pokeball::pokeball::pokeball::pokeball::pokeball::pokeball::pokeball::pokeball::pokeball::pokeball::lol::lol::thumb:

AjaX

I need all the cards you listed except gallade which is stupid to play at states:biggrin: So, if so what do you want for them, i will check your want list...

I got
Magneton (power keepers) quantity: 3*****
Lucario (D/P) quantity: 3
Gallade (Secret Wonders) quantity: 1
Quilava (Mysterious treasures) quantity: 4
Pichu (powerkeepers) quantity: 2
Claydol (Great encounters) quantity: 2
Master ball quantity: 4
Skarmory ex (Power keepers) quantity: 1

Interested in any Lv.X preferred GE and SW ones.

LMK

Forum Participators that have posted to this

I have PM'ed You all, please check and i will see the most best deal and the worthiest trader

THANK YOU ALL
:pokeball::fire::grass::water::fighting::lightning:psychic::colorless:dark::metal:

hey, are you still looking for Kingdra d?

Ignore my above post, I failed to notice the EX part

Last edited:
Ajax i will send one in the morning, i have to sleep, anyway, tommorow i will want to trade some pokemon with my fellow fans, if any of you live in KY i am going to states there, not OHio even though i live there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back