Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Cards to get special metal out of discard?

Yes. Aggron MT not only get Special Metal out of your discard pile and into your deck, but it does it for CC and does 40+30 if you get a special metal. If it wasn't for Mag, i think this card would see more play

Yeah you could. So, i have now realized that many cards can get Special Metal out of the discard pile. At first i just thought it was Aggron MT =/

but im not shure. "sure"

the whole Aggron line is focussed "unless it's Brittan or you are Brittish, it's focused.

He ends your turn write?. Right is the correct spelling, writing is when you write.

aggron is the only one (i think)Please read the thread you are posting in ;x

Not minimodding, just correcting spelling errors. The Edit Button is there for a reason! Proper grammar and spelling are keys to success!

So it doesn't get deleted, Delcatty ex and Swampert ex are both very good at getting special metal energy out of the discard pile.

Last edited:
not minimodding, just correcting spelling errors. The edit button is there for a reason! Proper grammar and spelling are keys to success!

So okay, a few grammar mistakes where made.
BUT you can still read it and after all, this IS an international site.
You can't expect everyone to write like you do.

I wasn't even pointing out grammar.

Yes, I can read it, but it makes it seem like the poster isn't as smart as they should be(am I write?).
I know it is international, which is why I said if you are brittish then fine.

I don't, just try not to mispell common words like "right" or get your their/they're/there mixed up.

Last edited:
And before you guys get caught up in grammar/spelling-combat... let's get back on topic.

Honchkrow Lv.X hasn't been mentioned so far.

Moza - Wel, their you go agen... Correcting evryones spellin... :tongue:

Anyway, Azuril can too, for nothing it can put any card (Not only :metal: energy) back from the discard to your hand. :biggrin:

And before you guys get caught up in grammar/spelling-combat... let's get back on topic.

Honchkrow Lv.X hasn't been mentioned so far.

True, but in order to receycle any 1 card, you have to KO a pokemon with the attack first.
Which is basicly the same as Slowking's Poke-Power but with a twist.

Back