2 Team G's Wager
1 Leftovers
1 Warp Point
1 Island Hermit
1 Dusk B.
1 Master B.
1 Switch

12 Grass Energy

My strategy is to get out Torterra and Sceptile out fast Torterra in front then Sceptile in back (still trying to find room for a Lapras though)

this is almost exactly like my deck...you need warps...2 more celebis but i like grass decks mines called the forest of life...instead of carni use maybe exeggutor???

- all the trainers and supporters you have 1 of
- 2 Celebi
- 2 Carnivine
- 1 Sceptile GE
- 2 Amulet Coin
+2 Night Maintenance
+4 Grass Energy
+2 Sceptile POP 4
+3 Warp Point
+2-2 Claydol GE

...one Dusk and Masterball?

Thanks, no more Celibe or Sceptile POP 4 or Exeggutor or Claydol ,and I'm keeping the Amulet Coin, and I didn't try to copy your deck, other than that I like the advice but it's not fast enough though.

wasnt saying u was just saying i know how it works...glad ur using sceptile and torterra...hes over looked alot...keep amulet coin...candies and warp points to make it faster

Actually take out the Carnivines for Pachirisu. It is a killer of Cess Crystals and Cess Crystals bring so much hate to this deck. I love the idea of Sceppy making Torterra's X attacks much quicker to use. I know what Im talking about I ran it at Worlds in Hawaii. Also go 2-2 on the Torterra's because 2 Level X's are so beastly to take down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back