Catwoman costume for upcoming movie

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by Orange Soda, Sep 30, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Orange Soda

Orange Soda New Member

2. Fawkes0126

Fawkes0126 New Member

I agree. That's just not right.

3. League Leader Terry

League Leader Terry New Member

I have to agree, too. Sure, this one is very revealing, but sometimes seeing a woman in form fitting leather is better than seeing one half naked. And besides that, this one just plain looks stupid.

4. sjmp

sjmp New Member

Actualy I Like The Costume, BUT I Don't Think It Should Be Used For Catwoman. Catwoman Wears A Catsuit, Always (As Far I Know).

5. Joshman

Joshman New Member

Meow.

6. Nick15

Nick15 Member

I'm not one to criticize a movie (I hate coming off like a psychotic fan boy)... but I agree, that costume is butt ugly.

7. League Leader Terry

Let's face it, whoever designed it just wanted to see Halie half naked. :)

8. Fawkes0126

Fawkes0126 New Member

Yeah, trust me, I'm the one you want to come to for Batman info, been a fan all my life, so seeing this thing makes my heart sink :(.

9. GuardianTIM

GuardianTIM New Member

Okay - well that was just _Disturbing_.

Methinks you are right about someone wanting to see Halle Berry without clothes.

Comparing that picture to the images of her as Storm in X-men, I prefer the Storm look. To be honest, I don't care too much for Halle, but I do feel sorry for her for taking that role and not having the sense to request that the costume be changed to something less desperate.

I've heard the saying that Less is More, and in this case, _showing less_ would make it much more appealing.

Opinion - a big thumbs down...

10. League Leader Terry

I do like Halie Berry, but you're right, this is a situation when less would have been so much more.

11. mysterioustrainer

mysterioustrainer New Member

Ahhhh! Turn it off! Turn if off! That was really disturbing! Scratch that movie off the list.

12. Turbo Blastoise

Turbo Blastoise New Member

Yes! Turn it off! Turn it off! Looks like I'm not going to waste my money to see that movie. *takes movie money and rushes off to eb to buy pokemon cards*

13. White Gryphon

White Gryphon New Member

What the frig? Another movie that relies more on the physical concept rather than the spiritual concept... This may last a while with its sponsor plugs and merchandise, but it won't leave as lasting a mark as the first couple of Batman movies have done... or maybe just as much as the first one had done... :nonono: