Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Catwoman costume for upcoming movie

I have to agree, too. Sure, this one is very revealing, but sometimes seeing a woman in form fitting leather is better than seeing one half naked. And besides that, this one just plain looks stupid.

Actualy I Like The Costume, BUT I Don't Think It Should Be Used For Catwoman. Catwoman Wears A Catsuit, Always (As Far I Know).

I'm not one to criticize a movie (I hate coming off like a psychotic fan boy)... but I agree, that costume is butt ugly.

Yeah, trust me, I'm the one you want to come to for Batman info, been a fan all my life, so seeing this thing makes my heart sink :(.

Okay - well that was just _Disturbing_.

Methinks you are right about someone wanting to see Halle Berry without clothes.

Comparing that picture to the images of her as Storm in X-men, I prefer the Storm look. To be honest, I don't care too much for Halle, but I do feel sorry for her for taking that role and not having the sense to request that the costume be changed to something less desperate.

I've heard the saying that Less is More, and in this case, _showing less_ would make it much more appealing.

Opinion - a big thumbs down...

Yes! Turn it off! Turn it off! Looks like I'm not going to waste my money to see that movie. *takes movie money and rushes off to eb to buy pokemon cards*

What the frig? Another movie that relies more on the physical concept rather than the spiritual concept... This may last a while with its sponsor plugs and merchandise, but it won't leave as lasting a mark as the first couple of Batman movies have done... or maybe just as much as the first one had done... :nonono:

Back