Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

~ CC MILFORD MA ~ Feb 21 ~ TJ Collectibles

PokeMeBob

WHEN: Saturday, February 21

TOURNEY START: 1:00

ENTRY FEE: $8

FORMAT: Sanctioned EON Modified Swiss (cards from Expedition, Aquapolis, Skyridge, Ruby/Sapphire, Sandstorm, Dragon, & Nintendo promos)

PRIZES: City Championships Medals and EX Dragon Booster packs, plus all registered players recieve the new CC Promo Charmander

WHERE: TJ Collectibles, 160 Main St., Milford, MA 01757 Plenty of free parking behind the store.

AND... a second tournament after the main CC will be held, so plan to spend the day. Hope to see you there!

EX Team Magma vs. Team Aqua Prerelease
March 6 at TJs​
If you are not already registered with Pokemon Organized Play,
we will be issuing POP ID #s and Passwords to everyone who signs up.​

:clap: Come join in on the fun!:clap:​

Last edited:
Ah...I'm coming. Can't go to PCNY's CC so I'm coming up to yours in Mass. ^_^

Bob- Is the CC in Auburn still going to happen? LMK. Also, if you can, please PM me about the metagame in the Milford area. It will greatly help if you can since I live here in NY. Thanks and hope to see other people from the Gym there!! :)

We should be there too. Sundays are better but we should be able to make it on Saturday. Is there going to be a GameBoy side event this time?

Any word on the Auburn Mass CC tourney?

CCs in MA

Hi Gang. Glad to see the interest in MA CC's. The TRU Auburn CC has space for 24 players. We expect about 12-15 local players (central MA) to attend. I hate to discourage anyone from coming, but cannot guarantee we'll have space. I know this doesn't help too much, but my crystal ball is a bit cloudy.

On Saturday, we currently have no plans for GB side events, but are planning a second tourney after the main CC.

:thumb: See you all on Saturday at TJ Collectibles for THE MA CC! :thumb:

Last edited:
PokeMeBob said:
Hi Gang. Glad to see the interest in MA CC's. The TRU Auburn CC has space for 24 players. We expect about 12-15 local players (central MA) to attend. I hate to discourage anyone from coming, but cannot guarantee we'll have space.
Bummer. We were thinking of coming. The thought of the large crowd at TJ's is a little disheartening.

:unknown-b

Bummer. We were thinking of coming. The thought of the large crowd at TJ's is a little disheartening-babyaga

I dont want to start any problems here or anything but I did in fact take half a day off of work so that we can drive up there. No where on the Nintendo website did it say that it is limited to 24 players or that it is limited to central MA players only. It is a public event afterall and I hope that after driving 2 hours to get there that we can still participate.

I don't think too many of us from the Lexington League will be going to Auburn, so hopefully
there will be space for everyone. We have about a dozen going to Milford on Saturday. I personally
decided against going to Auburn because it starts at 6 and will go to 10 or 11 and I don't want to
drive home that late. It's about an hour from here. My three going to Milford would also be
interested in a Game Boy tourney afterwards if there is one.

I don't want to cause a problem either, but I am curious how the Auburn tourney got approved by
POP with limited seating. I saw the requirement on the application for the CC that the venue
needed to accomodate 50 players, so I didn't put in for one for our league. I would have if I had
known I could get a tourney and restrict it to 30.

Looking forward to Saturday, and to the Aqua/Magma pre-release at TJ's on March 6!

Back