CC Tune Up Tournament Sat-Jan-24 Comic World, Stafford VA FREE!!!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Adv1sor, Jan 18, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Adv1sor

Adv1sor New Member

`Sensei is going to be out of town and he is trusting me to run a tournament!
    Oh well, how bad could it be?

Here is another opportunity to tune up your decks for the upcoming City Championships.

Bring your best deck and join us for this coming Saturday, Januray 24, at Comic World in Stafford,Va.

This is a sanctioned tournament.

Format is modified and, even though this is a free tournament, there will be prizes for the Top 2.

Starting time is 10:00am!

Date:Sat. Jan.24th
    Time:10:00am-2:00pm
    Format: Modified
    Cost: FREE

Comic World
    2852 Jeff. Davis Hwy Suite 101
    Stafford,Va. 22554
    540-659-0123

Just off I-95, take the US-1 exit towards AQUIA, exit #143A

http://www.comic-world.com

Last edited: Jan 18, 2004
  2. Sensei

Sensei Team Compendium Emeritus Staff Member Trader Feedback Mod

Great to hear that you will run one while I`m gone.Good luck and have fun!I`m sure you`ll do great.Any q`s just gimme a holler.Even though I`ll be travelling,I`ll still be reachable.

Sean,Mike,Chris,Luke,and everyone,will you guys make it down?C`mon and tune up those decks or have fun trying other decks.:)

`Sensei

Last edited: Jan 18, 2004
  3. Adv1sor

Adv1sor New Member

Thanks for you support `Sensei, I am hoping we have a good turn out. I'm just sorry that I won't be able to play myself this Saturday ;)

Anyone planning on participating in the CC should definitely take this opportunity to test out and tune up their deck!

4. Sensei

No problem Dave.Thats what we`re here for.To help everyone in this game we love so it can grow..:)

`Sensei

5. TheCrossFormatKid

TheCrossFormatKid New Member

Mike, Chris, and I will all be there.

6. Adv1sor

Adv1sor New Member

Thanks to everyone that came!

We had a fun time and thanks to ‘Sensei’s guidance I really enjoyed running my first tournament. This is one of the best groups of players I have had the pleasure to compete with. We had good solid competition and consideration for the less experienced players.

Congrats to Mike P. for winning it all and also to Chris P. for taking second. This is the second week in a row for Chris to take second and Brandon to take fourth!

While I had fun running the tournament I am glad to hand that back over to `Sensei for next week. I’m looking forward to playing again as I try to get a deck ready for the City Championships.

RESULTS

1)Mike P
    2)Chris P
    3)Aaron H
    4)Brandon S
    5)Jammie M
    6)Mike R
    7)JJ M
    8)Jonathan B
    9)Jared E
    10)Sean G
    11)Kyle M
    12)Logan Y
    13)Dylan W
    14)Jeremy B

Hope to see you all again next Saturday for another
    Tune-Up Tournament!

Last edited: Jan 24, 2004
  7. Sensei

Glad to see that everyone had a great time and you did a great job!Kudos!I`ll be more than happy to run the tournaments again so you can play.See everyone next Saturday.

`Sensei