Celebi Lv. X

Discussion in 'Create-A-Card' started by Mudkip711, Jun 7, 2008.

1. Mudkip711

Mudkip711 New Member

here is my celebi lv.x :

Celebi Lv. X 100 HP

:ppowr: Regrowth
    If you have a grass pokemon in your discard pile, flip 3 coins, if you get all 3 heads then get a grass pokemon from your discard pile (excluding lv.x) , and put it onto your bench

:pbody: Chlorophyll
    You may attach as many grass energy from your discard pile to your grass pokemon in any you like

:grass::grass::colorless Drainage 70
    Discard all energy attached to celebi lv.x and discard 1 energy attatched to the defending pokemon

Weakness Fire x 2 Resistance Water - 30 Retreat C

PLEASE POST

Last edited: Jun 7, 2008
  2. charmander rox

charmander rox New Member

Regrowth shouldn't be nearly as flippy.

Chlorophyll seems confusing. Perhaps it should say:
    You may attach a basic [G] Energy card from your discard pile to 1 of your [G] Pokemon in play instead of from your hand.

Drainage shouldn't have the Self-discarding effect.

Weakness? Resistance? Retreat cost?

3. Mudkip711

Mudkip711 New Member

sorry and i'll edit it

4. darkrai_90

darkrai_90 New Member

Finally, a good Celebi. I've been waiting for one.

5. Absoltrainer

Absoltrainer Active Member

Not a bad card, but a lot of tiny stuff needs fixing. I like the concepts though

Normal Celebi useally adverage about 90 HP, so this is right on the spot.:thumb:

Add: [Put onto Celebi] right under this^
    Put that it is a [G] type.

This a Lv. X and thus this is WAY too good. Remember that Suicune had a Power similar to this, cept no flips and it gets all 3 Pokemon and CAN get X's and it's only a basic. However it is a one time shot.
    It is also worded wrong:

Once during your turn, (before you attack), if you have any [G] Pokemon in your discard pile, you may flip 3 coins. If all 3 are heads, return that Pokemon to your hand.

This is worded wrong and needs to say:

Once during your turn, (before you attack) you may take as many [G] energies as you like from your discard pile and attach them to your [G] Pokemon in any way you like. But that sounds more like an attack or Poke Power

However as I look at both the Body and Power, I see an EXTREMELY overcrowded card. I mean Porygon Z has 2 Powers and it takes up the entire card. As does Igglybuff CG with one Power and 1 Body. So in order to keep the card neat and organized, I suggest this:

:ppowr: Regrowth
    Once during your turn, (before you attack) and if Celebi is your Active Pokemon, you may flip 4 coins. For each heads, choose either a [G] Pokemon or a basic [G] energy card and put it into your hand. For each tails, choose either a [G] Pokemon or a basic [G] energy card and shuffle it into your deck.

I don't like this attack at all. It sucks for a lv. X Discard 3 energy for 70? I see how you wanted it to work with the original body. A lv. X however should have over powerful attacks (sad but true) and they are meant to want to be used by players. I would never want to use this attack to be honest. Personally I like how the attack should work with the body, so I would change it to this:

[G][G][C] Power of Green 70+
    If there are no [G] energy in your discard pile this attack does 80 plus 30 more damage. If there are no [G] Pokemon in your discard pile, this attack does 20 damage to each of your opponent's Benched Pokemon.

I'll be honest, I just thought of that quickly, so you might be able to think of a better attack, but you certainly need to improve what you have now

I think you could get away with a +30 weakness to fire.
    Not all Lv. Xs have x2 weakness

Add: [Lv.X Rule] down here.

Overall, it's not bad. I like the concept, but I think it needs some tweaking

6. Scizor5000

Scizor5000 New Member

Regrowth flips too many coins. Maybe 2, but not 3.
    Chlorophyll is WAY too good! Combined with Lefeon Lv. X, this would be unstopable! :eek:
    You should only have discard 2 energies for his attack, or make it do more damage.
    A good card, I like it. A few changes and this would be perfect. :thumb:

7. poketo

poketo New Member

The way i am reading Regrowth is that you get a 1/8 chance of getting a pokemon on your bench. 12.5%? are you kidding?
    Chlorophyll places to many energy use with sceptile or Blissey and then you will have a broken effect
    The attack is a bit standard i will say the attack is sutible

8. charmander rox

Absoltrainer wins another thread.

For Regrowth, I suggest something like this:
    Once during your turn (before you attack), you may flip 3 coins. For each heads, search your discard pile for a basic [G] Pokemon and put it in your hand. For each tails, search your discard pile for a basic [G] Energy card and attach it to 1 of your Pokemon in play. This power can't be used if Celebi is affected by a Special Condition.

9. flariados

flariados New Member

I think with regrowth he meant that you could also put a stage 2 on your bench as a basic pokemon.

10. Rew

Rew Active Member

Poke-Bodies don't have you may or you may not. It's always on, with the exception of Flygon ex. Chlorophyll is a Poke-Power.

:ppowr: Chlorophyll
    As often as you like during your turn (before your attack), you may search your discard pile for a [G] energy card and attack to one of your Pokemon.

11. Torterry

Torterry New Member

This card is BAD. Drainage should be:
    :grass::grass::psychic:Drainage
    110 damage
    Discard 2 energies from Celebi and draw a card from your deck.
    Remove Chopryll and give this move (example):
    :psychic:psywave
    10 damage
    Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 10 damage + 20 more damage.

12. charmander rox

^ but then the card wouldn't even have the same concept. You shouldn't just post, "That attack is bad, put in this attack." If you want the card to be completely different, make your own card.

13. Torterry

Torterry New Member

It's a suggestion. I don't breach copyright off others, considering I joined yesterday!

14. meditite rox

meditite rox New Member

It doesn't help your apparent attitude when you have a :mad: in your post.