Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Celebi MT

Absoltrainer

I have a question regarding Celebi MT
http://pokegym.net/gallery/showimage.php?i=31340&catid=154

The first attack say to search your deck for a grass energy. Then attach it to celebi.

Question 1) Because it does not say Basic, can I assume that I could search for anything that provides a grass energy, such as Rainbow energy, or multi energy?

Question 2) The next question (and it depends on the awnser to the first one) is can I also search for a δ rainbow even though the second it is attached to celebi it is only a colorless energy?

I also have a question regarding the second attack. It states that I may any grass energies attached to my pokemon to any of my other pokemon in any way that I like.

Question 1) Again since it does not say Basic, does that mean I can move around multi, rainbow, δ rainbow (attached to δ pokemon), and DRE around as well?

Thanks you.

EDIT: (After re-reading) it does say basic on the second attack.............oops!

Last edited:
1. No. Remember, none of those provide Grass Energy while in the deck, only while in play.

2. Same answer. Since it is not in play (and certainly not activated by a delta Pokemon), it doesn't provide Grass

3. Where does it not say Basic?
It DOES say Basic!

Last edited:
Back