Celebi MT

Discussion in 'Ask the Rules Team' started by Absoltrainer, Oct 13, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Absoltrainer

Absoltrainer Active Member

I have a question regarding Celebi MT
    http://pokegym.net/gallery/showimage.php?i=31340&catid=154

The first attack say to search your deck for a grass energy. Then attach it to celebi.

Question 1) Because it does not say Basic, can I assume that I could search for anything that provides a grass energy, such as Rainbow energy, or multi energy?

Question 2) The next question (and it depends on the awnser to the first one) is can I also search for a δ rainbow even though the second it is attached to celebi it is only a colorless energy?

I also have a question regarding the second attack. It states that I may any grass energies attached to my pokemon to any of my other pokemon in any way that I like.

Question 1) Again since it does not say Basic, does that mean I can move around multi, rainbow, δ rainbow (attached to δ pokemon), and DRE around as well?

Thanks you.

EDIT: (After re-reading) it does say basic on the second attack.............oops!

Last edited: Oct 15, 2007
  2. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

1. No. Remember, none of those provide Grass Energy while in the deck, only while in play.

2. Same answer. Since it is not in play (and certainly not activated by a delta Pokemon), it doesn't provide Grass

3. Where does it not say Basic?
    It DOES say Basic!

Last edited: Oct 15, 2007
  3. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

corrected