Chad Miller's 4th place Blue Springs Cities Tournament

Discussion in 'City Championships' started by Happiny13, Dec 4, 2010.

1. Happiny13

Happiny13 New Member

I get sorta lost but with much needed help I find it. I've been pretty sick so I wasn't very confidentPJ and I arrive. Jack and I exchange deck info in a corner and my bfff Charlene wouldn't come. Oh I get my phone back today so my spirit is lifted until out organizer says they don't tolerate cussing when my day is ruined. I play Luxchomp because Brit tells me to and only because of that reason.

Round 1-Wenja-Gyarados
    I spray Azelf and take a prize each turn from at least T3 on(possibly T2). I know I knock out Gyarados turn one with bite.
    GG 1-0

Round 2-I honestly can't remember a thing about this game, but whoever you are amazing although I can't remember you or playing round 2 at all
    GG someone. 2-0

Round 2-Never mind I remember. Pete Grisby. For some reason I thought he was round 3. He plays machamp. I lock him with roserade and get uxie X and lucario Gl ready. I dragon rush for the rest of my prizes. Roserade won me the game probably. Bright look/roserade is amazing. He never gets a take out on me.
    GG 2-0

Round 3-Magnezone(I believe he was from springfield cause I was warned of the deck)- I get a bad start and apparently so does he. I try to get promocroak set up but he levels up which changes his weakness:( Ugh. . . I took the first couple of prizes and I knock out the magnezone for the game.
    GG 3-0

Round 4-Megan with Vilegar-I get early bright look and prevent the building of a plume. Then she gets a big ko on the luxray with poltergiest. I find it hard to take the active gengar X out. I plan a promockroak Ko which would have gotten by rescue energy, but she retreats and sends up a new Gengar. She finally gets the plume out and she lays down a tech that really hurts me. I lose but not too badly.
    GG 3-1

Round 5-Jack-mirror-We always have to play each other last round and our games tend to be donks or super close. We have a close one. I get first ko on his chomp. He dragonites me. I earthquake that. He dragon rushes my active chomp. I aarons my garchomps back. I can't really get the dce and I can't get toxicroak G out of my active slot. We take whatever prizes we can because we already lost a lot of resources. We use so many powers that all could affect the game so spraying is really hard. We get down to 2-2 on prizes after I toxicroak G his active Luxray. He dragon rushes for a prize. I can't do much. He retreats to the bench. I try to bright look the chomp and dragon rush, but I don't have the resources. I dragon rush something else for prize. We are tied on prizes. Time has been called for a while. This game is taking forever and it sickening on how close it is(literally sickening). He needs an energy or gain to win. He doesn't get it. I roserade poisin lock him one turn then trash bolt the next with 3 poketurns and crobat for the win. It was so close.
    GG 4-1

I make cut as fourth seed(top 4 lol). I play Charlene, and I know I can't beat Vilegar. Hers is torture.
    G1-She gets T2 plume and I lose badly. I draw pass the whole game basically. No supporters or energy.
    G2-I get a prize on gengar, but she has rescue energy and comes right back. She gets plume and her secret tech out and I lose badly. This is like my autoloss. It's no ordinary vilegar. haha
    She is getting her revenge from battle roads. Congrats Charlene.

Props
    Top 4 with my first cities this year, and my first time playing Luxchomp.
    Brit Pybas for suggesting it. I was gonna play Gyarados. And he went 5-0 and won Eureka. Woot.
    Not winning, I would kill myself if I gave Luxchomp a tally on the what won cities thread.
    Facebook
    Getting my phone back
    Your mom jokes(jk I despise them)
    Nidoqueen dominating in seniors.
    PJ for doing good.
    Like 30 masters. 2 more and we would have top 8ed.

Slops
    Horrific packs.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2010
  2. Wailord Master

Wailord Master New Member

3. DonphanAtoZ

DonphanAtoZ New Member

thats sad charlene wouldnt come u guys are close

Last edited: Dec 4, 2010
  4. Happiny13

Happiny13 New Member

Thanks! And I'd also like to thank Jacob Lesage for approving Nidoqueen and 17-0ing with it in Kansas. What a Christian Martyr,

P.S. Pokemon Profile Month is my life.

5. Wailord Master

jacob is baneded foo

6. DonphanAtoZ

DonphanAtoZ New Member

"Like 30 masters. 2 more and we would have top 8ed."

We actually had 32 masters, I think there wasn't a top 8 because 4 dropped.

7. Wailord Master

suuk wan is mah bro

8. pjwlrs

pjwlrs New Member

Bro all I get is a PJ for doing good? lol

9. Wailord Master

PJ I won you got 4th Because you didnt play queen

10. Happiny13

Happiny13 New Member

Take it or I put it in slops. lol jk.

11. pjwlrs

pjwlrs New Member

Dude, I got 3rd, get it right.

12. Happiny13

Happiny13 New Member

Whatever. And I forgot to say it was masters.

13. Wailord Master

Yeh you got third but how did you forget?

14. Happiny13

Happiny13 New Member

Because Charlene took my breath away lol jk.

15. Wailord Master

I think Queen is definetly the play for CC

16. Happiny13

Happiny13 New Member

I can beat Queen with my Vancent repellent. Wow this got real retarded real fast. And now we sound like hicks. lol

17. DonphanAtoZ

DonphanAtoZ New Member

You forgot to capitalize N the T it's VanceNt. We're not hicks we just all live on farms geez

18. Happiny13

Happiny13 New Member

Speak for yourself. I'd rather live in starbucks on a sunday or a concentration camp than a farm. lol jk.
    :)

19. Wailord Master

Wow lolz