Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Changing your username

lol, Jermy, your crazy... then you just need a BAR arvatar to go with it.... Yeah, I was wondering this before myself... but I like mine... gl Jermy....

You can, but you will have to contact an administrator to have it done. I have not installed any MODs that will allow this, and don't plan on it.

Last edited:
onederlnd said:
I have not installed any MODs that will allow this, and don't plan on it.

With good reason, too. It can be waaay too confusing if normal people were to do it. Heck, I have some 15 odd people on my website's boards and I've disabled that function with even that few because it's just too hard to keep track of people.

He didn't necessarily say it couldn't be done, he said you couldn't do it yorself. An administratior (like onderlnd or PokePop up there) would have to do it for you.

The Anaconda said:
With good reason, too. It can be waaay too confusing if normal people were to do it.
That's the main reason I chose not to allow it.

Venusaur said:
Do all our posts get recorded and then when we get to like 1000000 posts we get a cool symbol or something??
lol, sorry, no :p You don't get anything for having any amount of posts.

The Anaconda said:
He didn't necessarily say it couldn't be done, he said you couldn't do it yorself. An administratior (like onderlnd or PokePop up there) would have to do it for you.
Precisely. Although I will not, since I am not an actual forum administrator.

Precisely. Although I will not, since I am not an actual forum administrator.
to funny... if you arent then why does your name/arvatar state you are then??? Its like me putting that I am the boss if I could make my own Avatar.... just more of a curiousity question, good thing I am a Ghost Pokemon, Curiousity killed the cat, and Eevee is pretty close to cat like, lol....

I think what Randy's saying is that he is an administrator of the boards in the technical arena...making sure the board works...but not in the determining the board rules and content, since that is up to Team Compendium. Think of Randy as the technical director of a radio station: he makes sure the content goes out on air, but doesn't make decisions about the programming... ;) and just like said techincal director, we'd not have a 'station' to listen to if he was not doing a splendid job :)

'mom

Last edited:
too confusing if you ask me, they should be seperate titles, makes my head hurt trying to sort that out, need sleep... And yes, everyone is doing a great job running these boards, I have no complaints at all... thanx for the hard work btw, to all of you moderators and Admins (even if you arent an admin, lol...)

Alright listen. Here is the way the structure goes:

Admin/Technical Admin

I have the same (if not more) power on this board than the forum administrators (Team Compendium). I AM an administrator of this board, I need to have administrative access in order to keep things up and running as smoothly as possible. If you were here back in the day, and remember the work qasic did, that's now my job. If I wanted to I could ban, close topics, etc. I don't consider myself a board administrator because it is not in my contract to administer the threads or users on this board.

So in short... think of me as Tech Support. I'm the person you call when you have physical problems with the board. You don't contact me if you were banned, had a topic closed, and all that good stuff.

And on a side note, I am the ONLY tech support admin on this board, so it really shouldn't be confusing. The other 5 administrators (Chrisbo, PokePop, Sensei, BDS, IPGeek) are forum administrators

Last edited:
*coughs* Didn't 'Pop tell you to contact him or another admin? Please do so, via private message...

'mom

Back