Charizard ex

Discussion in 'Collecting and Card Price Discussion' started by Pinsir52, Oct 17, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Pinsir52

Pinsir52 New Member

I've been offered:

x3 DRE
    x2 Cessation
    x2 Holon Mentor
    x4 Scramble
    x1 Tyranitar Ex DF

For a near mint Charizard ex. Is this a good trade?

2. spoinkmaster

spoinkmaster New Member

Wrong form, but **** no is the answer.
    If you're sending Charizard NO
    If they are YES

3. Pinsir52

Pinsir52 New Member

Well, I'm sending. What more should I ask?

4. Jason

Jason New Member

tell the other party to add in 2-3 exs then its goood

5. TheDarkTwins

TheDarkTwins Active Member

That's absolutely horrible. You should be getting more than 2-3x that. I think you might want to look on ebay to see what they are going for first. Then decide what your gonna do.

Drew

6. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

Tell him to throw in $70 and it's a deal. Charizard ex average at about $90. As far as I know, it is the most valuable card in unlimited print (meaning not an error or promo etc.)

7. B-BOX

B-BOX New Member

but he says that it not mint, how much is that?

8. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

I don't think you understand. Charizard ex is one of those cards that little rich kids have/want/purchase. Little kids that like big numbers on cards wont mind minor damages. The three favorite cards of kids are Wailord ex, Lugia ex, and Charizard ex. Tell me, is it just a coincidence that they all have the number 200 on them? :wink:

9. millionkp

millionkp New Member

are you saying Lugia EX is really rare?

10. TheDarkTwins

No, Lugia Ex isnt that rare. You gotta think what cards are kids gonna want. The Top 3 are Charizard Ex, Lugia Ex, and Wailord Ex as stated above. While mintness can determine the price. It isnt gonna be enough to matter in these 3 cards cases. I am not saying it will not matter, I am just saying that it doesnt influence the price as much.

JMO,
    Drew

11. Ikari

Ikari New Member

Rare like every Ex, but with the "Plus" it have a 200 attack. Kids just love it.

In other hand: A collector give you $15 for Lugia, and a crazy child sees the card and give you $50 what will you take? :wink:

12. Pinsir52

Pinsir52 New Member

Another guy offered me:

2 raichu d
    3 Cessation
    1 Empoleon LV x
    1 Pinsir d
    2 Pinsir your choice of set?
    and
    2 Castaway

Is that a good trade?

13. TheDarkTwins

No it isnt. Here I will PM you.
    Drew

14. pokemonmike

pokemonmike Active Member

Why not post your new offer here and see if everyone thinks it is fair? I mean you should be getting atleast $90 - $100 worth of cards/accessories for the chex right?:wink: And if you want any advice if the deal is fair I will be more than happy to help you out.

Cheers,pokemonmike

Last edited: Oct 18, 2007
  15. Dante63s

Dante63s New Member

Sorry for off topic, DT why don't you post the ofer here?

16. Ardoptres

Ardoptres New Member

Because this isn't a trading thread. =/

17. TheDarkTwins

^ Exactly. Hence why I didnt even ask them to PM me. I PM'd them. Secondly, I never said I was gonna make an offer. I did, but that is besides the point.

Drew

18. Dante63s

Dante63s New Member

Who said anything about trading? As PokemonMike said, we all want to see what is a fair offer :thumb: