Charizardian's Boardroom-Team 2

Discussion in 'Create-A-Card' started by Charizardian, Sep 28, 2007.

1. Charizardian

Charizardian New Member

Here's the second boardroom., which is on Team 2, which lost to team PikaClan by a score average of 85.4 to 83.75. My first questions are for the captian, shiftrymaster68.

1. Have you thought of a team name yet?

2. Are you feeling any of your team mates are slacking and not trying thier hardest?

3. You don't get to pick, but who would you like to see transferred from Team PikaClan here?

2. shiftrymaster68

shiftrymaster68 New Member

1. I dunno...I was thinking of naming it after one of the games (Diamond or Emerald, most likely). Yeah, probably Team Diamond.

2. I don't believe anyone is trying their HARDEST, but I would like to see a tiny bit more effort. I could have put more effort into my Drifblim, but having to study nearly every night gets in the way.

3. Let me look at the people on the other team first, please.

3. Charizardian

Charizardian New Member

Okay. My next set of questions goes to Blaziken 1111, the lowest scorer.

1. Were you rushed while making the card?

2. Given more time, do you think you may have been able to get help on your card?

3. Who would you like to see transferred onto this team?

4. Blaziken 1111

Blaziken 1111 Active Member

1. Yes, I had a ton of homework and the load just started to lighten up on the second to last day.
    2. If I had more time and was able to post it and hopefully my team mates would be able to help me. Also since i was rushed I wasn't able to check it for grammatical errors so yes.
    3. I'm not exactly sure on who I would pick.

5. Charizardian

Charizardian New Member

Okay. My last questions go to ensignmerlin.

1. Who do you think let the team down most?

2. How was your honest opinion on how you did.

3. Maybe it's just me, but I've been noticing some bad blood between some of the teammates on team pikaclan. Can you see this as an advantage further on?

6. ensignmerlin

ensignmerlin New Member

1. I don't think any of us was really quite a letdown. It would be a tough decision, so i'm glad I don't have the job, XD

2. I could have done a little better on the grammar or given it a more original power, but otherwise I'm satisfied with my work. Unfortunately, my greatest weakness is the strategy section since I rarely if ever play the TCG against people in real life.

3. A divided team may be weak, but it's no reason to slack off. Perhaps the greatest danger to us would be for them to overcome that. regardless, as long as we support each other and can help each other improve our cards then the chance of another loss should be small.

7. Charizardian

Charizardian New Member

Alright, I've made my desicion. Although Blazekin 1111, I'm not firing him, simply because he was rushed both times and I beleive he deserves a second chance. On the other hand, Lucario EX has gotten some pivotal low socres for both rounds and deserves to not go any farther. Lucario EX, YOU FIRED!