Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Charmortar

Status
Not open for further replies.

KAZUTO!!!

Okay, this is my deck I made a few minutes ago. I made up the name a few seconds ago. I made this deck because of Charizard's insane amount of damage-and because I like Charizard.:smile:

Pokemon (19):

Charizard SW x3
Charmeleon SW x1
Charmander SW x3
Magmortar SW x3
Magmar SW/MT x3
Furret x2
Senret x4

Trainers (25):

Ceilio's Network x4
Roseanne's Research x4
Night Maintenance x2
Energy Search x3
Bebe's Search x2
Warp Point x3
Rare Candy x4
Prof. Oak's Visit x3

Energy (16):

Double Rainbow Energy x2
Scramble Energy x3
Fire Energy x11

Strategy: Use Furret to get Magmortar first and set it up then get a couple of Charizard's set up while attaching Energy to Magmortar. When Furret get's KOed attach a Scramble to Magmortar and do like 100. When they get out high-HP/power Pokemon Warp Point for another Magmortar/Charizard. When your opponent has taken 3 Prizes and they bring up their big guy send in Char when Mag gets KOed and just one-shot everything. Hope for heads with Blast Burn, but when you get tails Warp Point or let Char get hit if you don't have a Warp Point.

Final Note:IF YOU SAY GET RID OF CHARIZARD THEN I WILL JUST DO ANYTHING ELSE YOU SAY (EXCEPT IF IT RELATES TO GETTING RID OF CHAR) BUT I WILL NOT GET RID OF CHARIZARD SW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Overall, a solid list, but I'm sorry to say a shabby idea.

Both magmortar and charizard need LARGe amounts of energy to attack, charizard even discards, and with no blaziken/typhlosion, you won't be able to keep up your power-hitting long.

Perhaps you could even get rid of mag for a blaziken line.

w/o fix, 4/10, with fix, anywhere from 7-8.5/10 on the list, but I would just prefer Magmortar/Blaziken to Charizard. JMO.

Would Typhlosion be better then Blaziken/just as good? How many Typhlosions/Quilavas/Cindaquils would I need? Thanks.

Any other comments/suggestions/fixes?

Yeah, the thing I have against Togekiss is that it's only a one-time thing. And then there goes my 2-3 Energy attachments a turn. How many Typhlosion's would I need?

Okay cause you seem to really like CHARIZARD and Im a huge fan of him i will give you one of my ideas. Try using Electrode from SW. By using Electrode you will be able to use CHARIZARDS POKE-Body to where you wont even have to use his big attack unless something big comes up. The idea is to use Electrode to help Charizard get powerfull. I sugest you get your self 4 Memory berry HINT HINT.Cncept is to have electrode get knocked out by attacking or being attacked. Then use electrodes pokepower to power up somebody Like Charizard or another Electrode. Cant tell you everything but take note in what i said and think about it. The Deck is Called CHAR-CODE yeah I know lame name. I still thinking of something better. Have A Nice Day!!!

Thanks! I might have a 3-3 or 2-2 line of Electrode and a 2-1-2 line of Typhlosion. I'll test it out once I get the cards and name it Elecharphlosion or Charphlosion.

I'm gonna start a new thread later since the deck has changed so much. Thanks again!

Last edited:
I use a 4-4 line of Electrode cause thats what i use. But its your call. Have Fun with it and remember Use Memory Berry wisely. And mix it up with the Charizard Line up.

Yeah, after thinking about it, I think I'm gonna use a 4-4 line of Electrode's. It's just REALLY good with Charizard after thinking about it. In fact, the more I think about it the more I think it's good (or at least as good as Zard's gonna get).

Thanks.

Well hope it does well 4 you. Im still working on it with my form of deck and its geting better. Its got potential just dont give up. Well if you want to talk some more ill be around on the site so give me a PM or just look me up. Cache You Later. Have A Nice Day!!! HaVoC...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back