Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Chatsworth, CA City Championship 01/16/05

Warbuzz

Attention: Look at the top Post for the latest Updated Information.

Chatsworth City Championship

All Ways Gaming
21032 Devonshire St.
Chatsworth, CA 91311
Store: (818) 886-4263
Organizer: (323) 868-7775 (Jerry)

When: January 16th 2005
Registration will start at 12:00 Noon.
Tournament will start at 1:00 PM.
Only the first 50 people to register will recieve a City Championship Promo!

Entry Fee:
Free!!!

Main Event Staff:
Tournament Organizer: Jerry Dominguez (Warbuzz)
Head Judge: TBA
Assistant Judge: TBA

Main Event Tournament Structure:
The Main event will be held as an Modified Constructed Age-Modified Swiss Tournament.
Every participant will be placed into one of three age Catagories - 10 and Under , 11-14, and 15+
Number of Swiss Rounds will depend on attendance.
===There will be a cut to Top 8 Playoff in each age catagory!===

Main Event Prize Structure:
Prizes are awarded to the top 4 players in each age category. Our age categories are: 10 and under, 11-14, and 15 and up.

Participants will receive a Pokémon TCG City Championship Promo Card and a POP Series One 2 card promo pack while supplies last, just for playing!

Top four finishers in each of the 3 age categories receive the following prizes:

1st Place
•18 Pokémon TCG: EX Team Rocket Returns Booster Packs
•A City Champion Medal
•Prize kit containing cool Pokémon Merchandise!

2nd Place
•9 Pokémon TCG: EX Team Rocket Returns Booster Packs

3rd & 4th Place
•4 Pokémon TCG: EX Team Rocket Returns Booster Packs

Directions:
Street Map - Click Here
http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?e...tsworth,+CA+91311&country=us&new=1&name=&qty=

Links:
Store Website - www.allwaysgaming.com

Last edited:
Hey NOW!!! venue was WAY COOL!!! Congrats to Matt McDermaid for #3 CC MEDAL (10-under) :thumb: BIG HAND to TOP 8 (in 15+): lil kev (won it)SD, Martin (SD), Joel C (LA), ME (LA) :clap: (placed 4th)...i tried, but Martin got his revenge in our semifinal match (good job bro!!!) - I called it!!! had fun., chung (the lone team la rock member) - LOL!!!, Kevin Franklin (SD) - bad start when we played, Paul J (team Magma) - where was the costume guys??, and Wil Hung (team American Idol) :) - hahahahaha, YOU ROCK!!! then I dont recall who won in 11-14, didn't get to meet ya, next tourney...had a blast, thanx Jerry...All Ways Gaming for hosting and Wil to recomend spot to owners and Jerry!!!

C'ya next weekend in Thousand Oaks!!!

Jess_E

Last edited by a moderator:
Back